Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Quests that give SP

Looking at the Hunter Tree Skill Sim, I noticed at the top it says " Quest SP" and its numbered 1-5 going downward. Are there quests that give extra SP and if so, which ones are they?

It's the one given by Jean that has a +5 near the end of the moonrunes in the description. It's something like kill 5 Lvl. 21+ Ragnes and Rappies if i'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Jumal View Post
    It's the one given by Jean that has a +5 near the end of the moonrunes in the description. It's something like kill 5 Lvl. 21+ Ragnes and Rappies if i'm not mistaken.
    given by jean? wut.

are you sure you don't mean oza? or does jean give +5 skill points too?! o_o
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I did all the Oza quests, but I don't see any that tell give me the 5 SP, do I have to be lvl 30 for it to show up, I'm currently 28.

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    given by jean? wut.

are you sure you don't mean oza? or does jean give +5 skill points too?! o_o
    Each class gets it from a different NPC, but I thought Lisa was the go-to ranger client and even read Lisa gives out SP. Do both Lisa AND Jean give out ranger SP?

Can any Hunters out there give any feedback on this? Well assuming Ohza is the go-to NPC for Hunters, I've completed all his quests, but there isn't a new one rewarding the 5 SP, my guess is that I have to be a certain lvl for it show up. Is that how it showed up for the Ranger's NPC?

I was level 30 when the game officially launched and saw it without even raising the cap. I haven't completed all his quests either, it was just right there ready for the taking.

Also, you need to use the partisan. I killed a few rare rappies with a sword and was wondering why I wasn't getting credit, but then I realized the guy loves partisans and sure enough, partisan kills on rare rappies and wild ragne spawns got credit.

Ah ok so you probably do need to be lvl 30, im sure that quest wasn't there for you during OB. The rare rappies are the female ones right?

What are the requirements for the Force quest from Maloo then? I can only tell that it says I gotta kill 7 rappies (chibi versions, not Nab Nappies from Forest only) and 5 Dark Ragnes. But I've killed a couple of each and they don't seem to add up to the count, so there must be an extra trquirement that I cannot translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonido View Post
    Ah ok so you probably do need to be lvl 30, im sure that quest wasn't there for you during OB. The rare rappies are the female ones right?
    I don't know about their gender, but they have big heads, show up in every area as a rare enemy, and frequently drop grinders. Also they sing at you instead of attacking you. I don't know what they're usually called by the community, I just call them rare rappies.

edit: Also you're right, I only started seeing it at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    What are the requirements for the Force quest from Maloo then? I can only tell that it says I gotta kill 7 rappies (chibi versions, not Nab Nappies from Forest only) and 5 Dark Ragnes. But I've killed a couple of each and they don't seem to add up to the count, so there must be an extra trquirement that I cannot translate.
    If hunters need to use partisans, it's fair to assume all of them require a certain weapon. Try using whichever weapon you usually don't.