View Poll Results: Which servers will you be playing on?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be playing the English servers only

60 20.13%
  • I will be playing the Japnese servers only

97 32.55%
  • I will be playing the English and Japanese servers

127 42.62%
  • I refuse to play on any of the servers until everything is clear

14 4.70%
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 International Release Confirmed for Early 2013! - Which server will you choose?

It has been announced that PSO2 will have a planned international release upcoming this 2013!

Here's the OFFICIAL International teaser website for the game itself!

http://www.pso2.com/us/

I will personally be playing both servers, because who knows when the US servers would want to shut down early? Or the fact that my friends don't know complete shit about any Japanese and refuse to even try out the language barrier... it's a win-win for me I guess.

What about you guys?
    Last edited by Loire; Jul 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

I will be staying with the Japanese version. I detest doing things twice, and I don't find it very hard to get by here especially with the large number of resources at our disposal.

Went for "I will be playing the Japnese servers only".

Chances are I will play a bit on the English servers with it being F2P, but I chose that one as I'll only be putting money into the Japanese version.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I will be staying with the Japanese version. I detest doing things twice, and I don't find it very hard to get by here especially with the large number of resources at our disposal.
    I don't understand why people would complain about "playing" the game again though... I mean, I personally think it's just being lazy if you just decide to not play the game from scratch again.

Staying in JP servers.

I dont have enough time to maintain 2 characters and by 2013 I will have time to develop my character too much that no way Im going to start again.
    Also the fears of western PSU again.

IF it was coming NOW I would probably drop my JP character, but 2013? no way.

This poll is confusing. They are just going to add more ships and indicate that they are for EU/NA users as far as I understand. We're all on the same 'servers'.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire View Post
    I don't understand why people would complain about "playing" the game again though... I mean, I personally think it's just being lazy if you just decide to not play the game from scratch again.
    So it's laziness that keeps me from wanting to start over? Cool story bruh

Put playing on both, because as it looks like right now it seems like they're gonna be the same servers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire View Post
    Er, I'm going to like hearing the reasoning behind this.

This poll is confusing. They are just going to add more ships and indicate that they are for EU/NA users as far as I understand. We're all on the same 'servers'.
    They didnt said that, atleast yet.