View Poll Results: Keyboard + Mouse or Controller?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keyboard + Mouse

34 51.52%
  • Controller

20 30.30%
  • Both

11 16.67%
  • Other

1 1.52%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Keyboard + Mouse or Controller?

I prefer the keyboard + mouse. It gives me more versatility when it comes to sensitivity. I also like how I can have access to typing faster with my hands already close to all the shortcut keys.
    Although, I've never tried a USB controller before... I do think it'd be a bit awkward for me to play with it. I've played all 3 classes, and the only class that I'd think that would be comfortable with me playing with the controller would be the Hunter class.
    Last edited by Loire; Jul 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM.

KB&M. end of discussion, because people have different preferences. I would use a controller if I wanted to be really lazy, but I'm too lazy to configure a PS3 controller to the game. And besides, I got a 120hz monitor, and a gaming mouse, don't need a laggy controller.

Quote Originally Posted by velociti View Post
    KB&M. end of discussion, because people have different preferences. I would use a controller if I wanted to be really lazy, but I'm too lazy to configure a PS3 controller to the game. And besides, I got a 120hz monitor, and a gaming mouse, don't need a laggy controller.
    Controllers aren't laggy at all. Not the one I use, anyway.

And to answer the OP question: Controller. Makes it easier to do, well... anything.

Keyboard and Mouse.

I'm talking about being lazy, and when it comes to being lazy, I mean a couch or on the floor, so that'll be a wireless PS3 controller... oh wait don't think that works on a PC lol.. nvm then

Anyway, I doubt a PS3 controller can have a polling rate (in wired mode, ofcourse. I'm sure wireless PS3 controller has 8ms+) of 2ms or 1 ms, so yea, never using a controller.

Don't see any advantages of a keyboard and mouse over a controller in this game, so I use the latter, and the mouse in extremely rare cases. I absolutely hate fumbling with the keys in a heated situation, besides.

Anyway, I doubt a PS3 controller can have a polling rate (in wired mode, ofcourse. I'm sure wireless PS3 controller has 8ms+) of 2ms or 1 ms, so yea, never using a controller.
    This is plain biased hyperbole, but whatever it takes to justify your purchasing decisions, I guess.

Step off.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

This same thread was here half a month ago, if you are a ranger, use a mouse (you know, to aim for headshots) so yea, mouse>controller for ranger if you want to be stronk
    ^ to the above, I was going to say, you know guys there are MMO mice out there, 15 buttons etc... and keyboards are crazy comfortable, and you don't fumble with it if you have good posture, etc.

Controller. Hunter is so much easier with the stick's free range of motion. At least to me. I'm used to PSU's controls, so it complements nicely with the game.

I'm talking about being lazy, and when it comes to being lazy, I mean a couch or on the floor, so that'll be a wireless PS3 controller... oh wait don't think that works on a PC lol.. nvm then

This... isn't an FPS, dude.