Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

And so, everything that could go wrong with the US release is already in motion. That's a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Neirene View Post
    Therefore they mentioned also that same as happened with PSOBB and PSU the Japanese servers will be completely separated from the US/EU ones due to laws of each country, censorship issues, etc.
    And there we have it. See? I know what I'm talking about. I am 0% surprised.

Someone needs to tell him that they would see much better support and fan appreciation if they just gave us a toggle option in the launcher to play the Japanese version of the game in English. There are absolutely no game laws saying that a Japanese company cannot release a game entirely in English to only Japanese players.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    And there we have it. See? I know what I'm talking about. I am 0% surprised.
    I'm going to say with a relative surety absolutely no one thought of you upon seeing this news, or about the accuracy of any claim you've made on this or any topic.

Also, predicting they'll do things the same way as last time isn't knowing what you're talking about so much as pattern recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Someone needs to tell him that they would see much better support and fan appreciation if they just gave us a toggle option in the launcher to play the Japanese version of the game in English. There are absolutely no game laws saying that a Japanese company cannot release a game entirely in English to only Japanese players.
    Yeah, the justification was just smoke and mirrors.

There's also zero reason why the US version couldn't be on Japanese servers.

PVP [thankfully] isn't in their roadmap plan for 2012.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Welp, I'm staying on JP.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    I'm going to say with a relative surety absolutely no one thought of you upon seeing this news, or about the accuracy of any claim you've made on this or any topic.

Also, predicting they'll do things the same way as last time isn't knowing what you're talking about so much as pattern recognition.
    I was referring to the other topic where certain people were 'refusing' to believe that Edward had any idea what he was talking about (since he had already pseudo-confirmed separate servers himself), and I kept saying that he actually did. Whether or not you read it, or care at all, is of no consequence to me, bucko.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post

Yeah, the justification was just smoke and mirrors.

There's also zero reason why the US version couldn't be on Japanese servers.

I thought of him.

Is it like the new hip thing around here, that every time you hear something you don't like, you call it 'PSU2'?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiseson View Post
    I thought of him.
    As did I. /blush