Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Maintenance on Sunday 8:30AM-9:30AM JST

明日7月15日(日)8:30~9:30にて、ゲームサーバーの臨時メンテナンスを行います。

ご迷惑をおかけいたしますが、メンテナンス開始時刻までにログアウトしていただきますようお願いいたします 。

Does the last sentence mean a rollback for everyone who keeps playing after this message?

The last part I think is saying they would like you to log out and don't log back on until maintenance.

It's just the usual "Please log out before the maintenance" warning that everyone ignores and lets the server boot them automatically.

So this maintenance is what, 7:30-8:30 tonight est right?

nice video man. gj. i still say the one that recovers PP is the most useful since if you think about it, photon blasts don't do much damage in the first place, and the pp recovery one lasts a pretty long time, maybe ~10 seconds. as a hunter you could probably fire off 3 sonic arrows in ~2 seconds, and then recover the pp to do another 3 within 1 second. so in total, maybe 12 sonic arrows? i know that my sonic arrows hit for ~450 at first stage and then ~250 each at lv3. but for simplicity's sake we'll just multiply 450x12 which is around 5400 damage. overall much better than photon blast damage since they're generally so weak.

only problem with PP regen photon blast is i notice a lot of people don't recognize when it goes on. also it could be weaker in photon blast chaining because if more than one person has it and they photon blast chain together it's kinda useless.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    nice video man. gj. i still say the one that recovers PP is the most useful since if you think about it, photon blasts don't do much damage in the first place, and the pp recovery one lasts a pretty long time, maybe ~10 seconds. as a hunter you could probably fire off 3 sonic arrows in ~2 seconds, and then recover the pp to do another 3 within 1 second. so in total, maybe 12 sonic arrows? i know that my sonic arrows hit for ~450 at first stage and then ~250 each at lv3. but for simplicity's sake we'll just multiply 450x12 which is around 5400 damage. overall much better than photon blast damage since they're generally so weak.

only problem with PP regen photon blast is i notice a lot of people don't recognize when it goes on. also it could be weaker in photon blast chaining because if more than one person has it and they photon blast chain together it's kinda useless.
    Er... wrong thread much? Lol. Anyway, here are the times for other timezones:

EST = 6:30 P.M.
    CST = 5:30 P.M.
    PST = 3:30 P.M.
    MST = 4:30 P.M.

I'm assuming the character locks will be lifted after this maintenance?

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    EST = 6:30 P.M.
    CST = 5:30 P.M.
    PST = 3:30 P.M.
    MST = 4:30 P.M.
    Any of those in GMT?

Credit to MissMalice

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I'm assuming the character locks will be lifted after this maintenance?
    Hmmm... you'd think they would mention that in the announcement if they planned on doing it since that is a big deal. I'm guessing they will probably just hold off on that until the 18th.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox2Tails View Post
    Any of those in GMT?
    11:30pm

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    11:30pm
    Thank you

Credit to MissMalice