Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Well, when I'm using Diffuse Shot, I don't really leave the crowd. I just slam headshots with the normal firing and get to use Diffuse Shot like every 3-5 seconds

But I understand what you're saying. Also, it's not like Grenade Shell deterred them from adding the Launcher weapon type

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Well, when I'm using Diffuse Shot, I don't really leave the crowd. I just slam headshots with the normal firing and get to use Diffuse Shot like every 3-5 seconds

But I understand what you're saying. Also, it's not like Grenade Shell deterred them from adding the Launcher weapon type
    Yeah, I am anxious to see how creative they can get with mechgun PAs. I can imagine one that fires multiple shots as the character spins around in a circle, essentially hitting surrounding enemies in a 360 degree circle. Perhaps some John Woo type aerial acrobatics. Hopefully they aren't just rehashes of assault rifle PAs.

I hope shotguns come to pso2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    This please. PSO2's assault rifles seem to already fill the "automic fire" gun type.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Yeah, I am anxious to see how creative they can get with mechgun PAs. I can imagine one that fires multiple shots as the character spins around in a circle, essentially hitting surrounding enemies in a 360 degree circle. Perhaps some John Woo type aerial acrobatics. Hopefully they aren't just rehashes of assault rifle PAs.

this would make ranger more interesting

Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    this would make ranger more interesting

Equilibrium Gun Kata Compilation - YouTube
    I was quite literally JUST talking about this last night on Google+ with some buddies. This would be soooo awesome. Gun kata would definitely be for a Hunter/Ranger hybrid class [probably would never happen, but its fun to dream!]

I believe they'll make 3 of the PA's the ones from Zero
    Beyond that though, I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    YES PLEASE.

They are the only ranger weapon that I actually care about. I would use nothing else. NOTHING ELSE. Twin mechguns when we already have an automatic weapon indeed leaves me cold. They better be bloody awesome...

I will use only twin mechs if we get them. I will become a master of their use even if it is inferior. Which i doubt.

I cant wait for mechs.

Yeah, I have been VERY curious of what submachinegun would be since their existence were mined during the CBT. They do sound redundant.