Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20120718/ that one, or did I misinterprate somewhere and the 18th is just a new area and costumes?
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    I was under the impression that that patch was to fix up that whole "moving NPC" hacking and whatnot~ And also serving as the update to remove the character creation lock on the ships. o.o

Adding the new weapons would be

the npc moving was fixed last week.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yeeaah... No, sorry, I don't believe you.

The hard evidence is enough for me. I see no reason why the data, which came from the actual game itself, would be misleading or lead us to the wrong conclusion, unless SEGA actually changed plans partway through, which is highly unlikely considering how expensive that can be.
    Yeah you're right, because everything found during the data-mining has been eventually added to the game. No, wait a second, wasn't there an English version credits found during data-mining? What happened to that again? During a patch they removed it? Hmmm, that means all of your logic was just completely shattered? Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Yeah you're right, because everything found during the data-mining has been eventually added to the game. No, wait a second, wasn't there an English version credits found during data-mining? What happened to that again? During a patch they removed it? Hmmm, that means all of your logic was just completely shattered? Yep.
    Uh, no, it doesn't, because you don't know where or when those credits are getting used (but bets are very good that it'll show up in the English version of the game).

Your logic is impeccable. Clearly, the fact that it was removed from the game means that IT WILL NEVER BE USED AGAIN!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Here's a word problem for you.

SEGA has 5 weapons already pre-made and 7 PAs for each of them. They just so happen to be planning to release 5 "new" weapons in fall! What are the chances that they'll use the same 5 weapons they have been working on. Or just scrap half off them and pull out something at the last minute?

But really. Sure they COULD just... "RELEASE ANYTHING" and you're not wrong for saying that. But it's also kind of... Why are you even arguing that that might not be what'll likely happen? Even with the supported evidence? Even if it's not wrong to say so... the evidence and common sense behind it. It's almost as if you're just denying everything for the sake seeing things differently to try and be right over something multiple people agree on...

This is why E-arguments are stupid...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Yeeaah... No, sorry, I don't believe you.

The hard evidence is enough for me. I see no reason why the data, which came from the actual game itself, would be misleading or lead us to the wrong conclusion, unless SEGA actually changed plans partway through, which is highly unlikely considering how expensive that can be.
    Uh, no, it doesn't, because you don't know where or when those credits are getting used (but bets are very good that it'll show up in the English version of the game).

Your logic is impeccable. Clearly, the fact that it was removed from the game means that IT WILL NEVER BE USED AGAIN!
    You really aren't getting my point. My argument isn't that they will never get used. My argument is that there is no sufficient evidence for YOUR argument that they ARE getting used in the Fall. Maybe shame on me for arguing with kids lol. OP just know this: Mechguns might be in the Fall. Wait for an announcement stating that they are.

Maybe shame on me for arguing with kids lol. OP just know this: Mechguns might be in the Fall.
    You obviously just won your argument right there.

Assuming a forum user is a kid because they're on the opposite end of your debate automatically makes you win and a better person.

What a delightful way to demonstrate your distaste for fallacies by using an ad hominem attack.
    Last edited by hewitt; Jul 15, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

You could have made your point fine without being a condescending snob about it, AlMcFly.

Just throwing that out there.

Regarding twin mechguns: I'd rather have twin handguns, but I'd take these too.

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    You obviously just won your argument right there.

Assuming a forum user is a kid because they're on the opposite end of your debate automatically makes you win and a better person.

What a delightful way to demonstrate your distaste for fallacies by using an ad hominem attack.
    It was meant to be an attack. I never claimed to be a good guy

You really aren't getting my point. My argument isn't that they will never get used. My argument is that there is no sufficient evidence for YOUR argument that they ARE getting used in the Fall. Maybe shame on me for arguing with kids lol. OP just know this: Mechguns might be in the Fall. Wait for an announcement stating that they are.
    You made several errors here.

1: Vashyron never said it was confirmed, nor did he definitively say it is definitely those five weapons, just that the evidence points towards them (and it's pretty compelling evidence, too).

2. It's not MY argument (nor Rock Eastwood's) that they ARE getting used in the fall, but rather that the evidence is compelling and that there has been no sufficient counter-evidence to suggest that something else is coming. Semantics, maybe, but if you're going to argue semantics in the first place, you may as well get it right.

3. Your counter-point still did not debunk anything. The fact that English credits were present in the game was simply evidence that an English version of the game was in the works, and LO AND BEHOLD, an English version of the game is in the works! Anyone who was claiming otherwise (that the JP version was going to have an English language option, or whatever) was simply being a starry-eyed hopeful. I was not one of them.

4. Putting yourself on a pedestal only weakens your argument. Doesn't matter if you want to be a "good guy" or not, it just makes you look, well, like a bit of a douchebag. Kind of like those guys who are proud of being assholes and then turn around and complain about how everyone pisses them off (hint: the common variable in all your social interaction is you). Oh, and you probably already noticed, but yeah, nobody likes an asshole.