Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When block 20 is full...

Where should an english speaking player go to next?

21,22,23... anywhere
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    21,22,23... anywhere
    That's not really the point. There just needs to be a general consensus so that it would be the 2nd most popular english speaking block.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    That's not really the point. There just needs to be a general consensus so that it would be the 2nd most popular english speaking block.
    It's exactly the point... When 20 is full, go to 21. When 20 and 21 is full, go to 22...

Or! There are also some English players on Block 30.

There needs to be some general consensus where to move out because as it is anyone who is below level 30 and joins blocks 19-22 is a selfish prick. It's been already so long since they named the blocks to accommodate easier party forming for certain level ranges but seems like english speakers are too arrogant to have that in mind and instead prefer to cockblock everyone who wants to get some party rolling. It's seriously getting annoying and what makes me sad is that threads on this forums that suggest moving on get awful responses that totally ignore the fact that we are invading the game and ignore the guidelines.

I agree with jooozek, we should move to the 30-3X blocks so as not to inconvenience users who want to go to 20-22 specifically to play with others within their level range. Yes, the JP players aren't screaming about it, but that doesn't mean that they appreciate the disruption, either.

Actually, it's not even just the JP players, I don't appreciate not being able to go to those blocks because some folks are just too stubborn to move, even though it takes the slightest, barest, TINIEST MINIMUM of effort to relocate...

I think I like the idea of block 30 better. But it wont ever become popular unless everyone decides to go there. So.. Go to block 30 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I agree with jooozek, we should move to the 30-3X blocks so as not to inconvenience users who want to go to 20-22 specifically to play with others within their level range. Yes, the JP players aren't screaming about it, but that doesn't mean that they appreciate the disruption, either.

Actually, it's not even just the JP players, I don't appreciate not being able to go to those blocks because some folks are just too stubborn to move, even though it takes the slightest, barest, TINIEST MINIMUM of effort to relocate...
    I hate to break it to you two, but things are not going to change... This subject has been addressed so many times, yet the closest thing to any general decision is Block 30, but that is usually only half full.

Don't forget that it isn't only the lower levels filling up Block 20, but also people just hanging out or leaving their character AFK. I can probably count 30-40 AFK people in Block 20 every night. So might as well be upset at them too, like so many topics have.

The block names are not requirements... More of a convenience to help people find groups at there level range. I have seen plenty of lower lv JPs in 20, and also plenty of higher level people in the lower level blocks.

Instead of looking for a decision.... why not try to organize a team or a good group of people to play with on a less crowded block??? I know one of the bigger Teams/guilds did this on block 29. (check the meetup forum section).

I understand your frustration... as I can rarily get into 20 and I'm lv 39. It's not just a matter of selfishness though, you have to remember that it's hard to get the word out to all the players. Probably only 25-30% of the English player base on Ship 2 actually browse these forums daily...

Block 19 has started becoming rather popular lately.