Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by BogusKun View Post
    He was auto-following a teammate of mine through the ENTIRE desert free field. He didn't ask. He had a Japanese name in Katakana... but did not understand Japanese. He did respond to me in English through a 30 second back-forth conversation. Then he stopped talking. My teammate left the stage back to the ship, and I told him I was alone (yeah right)...

He deserved it for not being courteous and leeching free, undeserving EXP from my teammate. So I gave him a little of taste of Corporal Punishment the only way my dear Yscariot knows how, he didn't need the Duel X Duel exp that was coming.

Dick move? So what!? I got a big dick, so I make big moves. You should protect your integrity by stomping out losers like him. KTHXBAI

Say hi to me on Ship 2 btw... Yscariot. The only highest entity. (^_^)
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Japanese name but not understand Japanese? either someone around here or Chinese then. I met a Chinese players who came with 3 AI in the room that is already 8/12. At first I thought he plan to go boss, but then he keep roaming around with other players. Obviously, some JP players start to dislike it and tell him to get NPC out. but he keep quite until I talk to him in English, then he reply back in Chinese simplify letter..

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMango View Post
    That's actually kinda dick. Why wouldn't you just give the guy some help?
    Clogging up space with auto-follow alts is a bigger dick move. He deserved to be eaten by a sandworm.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Japanese name but not understand Japanese? either someone around here or Chinese then. I met a Chinese players who came with 3 AI in the room that is already 8/12. At first I thought he plan to go boss, but then he keep roaming around with other players. Obviously, some JP players start to dislike it and tell him to get NPC out. but he keep quite until I talk to him in English, then he reply back in Chinese simplify letter..
    His name was written in Hiragana, not in Kanji. In addition to speaking some Japanese, I also know Chinese and Korean. His english was perfect up until my teammate told him to stop Auto-Following. It was all on purpose because I left to FF/Desert/A3 and he turned around and AF'd my teammate. That's when I pretended to continue grinding the stage and I was like "going to the boss"... and WOW THE BOSS SUDDENLY APPEARS.

All I could say in public chat was... "OH HELL YEA!"

Funniest thing ever to happen.

Some people are REALLY upset over not being able to suck off exp. and items, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Some people are REALLY upset over not being able to suck off exp. and items, it seems.
    What was more amazing is that PSO2 allows you to gain full EXP in proximity of defeated enemies whether you're on a team or going solo.

In the original Online series, you had to have struck the enemy once to gain EXP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    In the original Online series, you had to have struck the enemy once to gain EXP.
    Not only strike but at least do 1 point of HP damage. This was a hassle if you were slightly lower level or just had gimped weaponry.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Not only strike but at least do 1 point of HP damage. This was a hassle if you were slightly lower level or just had gimped weaponry.
    They must have changed it because I know in Blue Burst you could get zeros and still get the exp from the enemies.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    During PSU era, they still use that system, but then there were a lot of voice complain about how FO and RA have advantage to gain exp from all mob more than Hu classes that has to walk around to tag every mob. Further more, that kind of game-play make team play organize to tag everything + care for killer blow, rather than efficient in clearing. So they change it later on handle version I think. Well, another point is that we have MPA zone here that every mob died by AoE pretty quickly. If the system where you need to tag every monsters before killing them is implement then it gonna cause chaos and all the more problem about each party hate each other for taking exp. (and HU would got problem again that he couldn't even touch enemy before they all wiped out from 11x Ra/FO AoE) (Imagine the X-burst time)

So I think that current system is already good and suitable for this MPA system. Only problem exist in people mind. They gonna act like a leech or they gonna act like a real-man/real-girl.

I ll say it again though, if it is in emergency that you need to do something in RL such as phone/ toilet. then it is fine to auto-follow and afk a bit. In that case it won't make you a bad player, since that is the reason SEGA make the auto-follow for. it is for you to not split up from team and died while being afk (and for keyboard users to be able to chat while walking), and by auto-follow = as Mike just said. It also help team-mate a little bit by the aspect of "trigger more code, spawn more mob" Since the game treat AFK as one player still.
    Last edited by Arika; Jul 20, 2012 at 08:17 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server