Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ohka View Post
    yeah like i love some of my older games taht would be in that area. im not extremely old just 20 so i have around the sega and nintendo time. so i have around 100 8bits or what not. but i just didnt like them as much. i see where some of them are better and then i also can see why they are not. and like i have said before its a opinion why should i get mad about something like that. i might say my opinion than hear theirs out. but shouting out at others i remember when i did that as a younger pup during halo2 and that didnt get me anywhere besides my father telling me to shut up lol
    It's generally not a good idea to write as if you are transcribing raw and unedited thoughts straight to paper. You would avoid lots of the hostility from grammar Nazis (who want to criticize without having a good argumentative point). Most of us agree with what you said though.

People are just too touchy. Grammar really? If I was writing a paper then sure, but since I am just on a forum i'm not going to stress taking the time sorry. Here is your only attempt you will get from me. I do hope it made then happy. If not we can still hug it out.
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

Sakai and the rest of the Protectors now delve deep into the cavernous server halls to repair the servers and are having the old' 980 yr old android(Cast) Wren to fix the damaged and degraded coding...

I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ohka View Post
    People are just too touchy. Grammar really? If I was writing a paper then sure, but since I am just on a forum i'm not going to stress taking the time sorry. Here is your only attempt you will get from me. I do hope it made then happy. If not we can still hug it out.
    I don't want to hug. Some of these people are fiiiiiilthy XD

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    It's generally not a good idea to write as if you are transcribing raw and unedited thoughts straight to paper. You would avoid lots of the hostility from grammar Nazis (who want to criticize without having a good argumentative point). Most of us agree with what you said though.
    Im sorry its really just the laptop and after losing to it for a few hours already its just not worth it to me.
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

hehe, someone's gotta be the nutjob round here!

As far as attacks go, there really just isn't any reason to be arguing about matters like that.

Yeah, maybe nonstandard linguistic communications make me wince once in a while, that is my own hangup, and everyone is entitled to type how they want. Everyone is entitled to how they feel about gaming, as well. I have my own thoughts on it but thee is no reason to go after anyone about their own gaming preferences. ESPECIALLY GIVEN DARK FALZ WAS FEEDING ON YOUR ANGER AND SEGA ALMOST DIED TODAY BECAUSE OF IT.

THAT'S RIGHT, FEEL TH GUILT OF KNOWING THOSE FIVE HUNDRED TECH SUPPORT GUYS WHO WILL NEVER GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE INFIGHTING FEEDING IT! *he sobs in a corner* THEY DIED WITH HONOR! THEY DIED FOR SEGA!

I don't want to hug. Some of these people are fiiiiiilthy XD
    i don't think i'm filthy.. I like to try and take care of myself. Though i feel that im not as good as i wish but hey thats life right?

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    hehe, someone's gotta be the nutjob round here!

As far as attacks go, there really just isn't any reason to be arguing about matters like that.

Yeah, maybe nonstandard linguistic communications make me wince once in a while, that is my own hangup, and everyone is entitled to type how they want. Everyone is entitled to how they feel about gaming, as well. I have my own thoughts on it but thee is no reason to go after anyone about their own gaming preferences. ESPECIALLY GIVEN DARK FALZ WAS FEEDING ON YOUR ANGER AND SEGA ALMOST DIED TODAY BECAUSE OF IT.

THAT'S RIGHT, FEEL TH GUILT OF KNOWING THOSE FIVE HUNDRED TECH SUPPORT GUYS WHO WILL NEVER GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES EVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE INFIGHTING FEEDING IT! *he sobs in a corner* THEY DIED WITH HONOR! THEY DIED FOR SEGA!
    The deeper irony here is that Sega...is...Falz!

The deeper irony here is that Sega...is...Falz!
    dun dun dun

Hmm, i got over the games that i grew up with. They were good while they lasted, but as games evolved, so did my tastes. No reason to be apologetic about it. Just because the T-Model came first doesnt mean i have to want to park it in my driveway. Not when I just purchased a new car (used cuz its a recession lol)... And im trying to figure out how somebody at 20 can legit remember let alone have enjoyed the old NES days...That was back when I was carrying my cassette player and my big ass Gameboy banging out Megaman...

Akumetsu
    Ship 7 Valhalla Knights