Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Garnet_Moon View Post
    The better Hunter is that one doesn't care about min/maxing and is there to have fun and be a team player. Like I had this Hunter today use wired claws today. Odd, because I usually see the usual Partizan/G.Sword baby hunters who go in to kill everything and completely forget about their party. Well, we had a Code Avoid clip the wall by us and run in and slap me into single digit HP. Hunter yanked a mob about to hit me, and spun it to death. We managed to survive the Avoid Monster and complete it after that.

Seriously. The only Hunters I see are the ones who treat it like they are solo when in a party.
    That's why I love Wired Lances. Even if they don't hurt as much as Partisans, they can be useful for party tactics such as pulling a group of monsters together with that tornado PA so your friends can unleash hell on them or chain-grabbing an obnoxious flying enemy (like those god-forsaken El Ardas) to keep them from screwing with the party... or grabbing and knocking them down so the rest of the party can bombard them.

I'm a proud HUnewm who thinks giving male Newmen and the Newman race in general some love (seriously, why does nobody like male Newmen?) and making the character I want to make is more important than min-maxing. Dissenters will proceed and/or continue to dissent.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Jul 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM.

Soo how is using wired lances better than doing higher points of damage with wider range of aoe ? Besides you're taking away damage from other players making it so less damage is done over all to the creature...I was actually going to post about how ineffective using wired lances are when you are not solo. Take that one enemey for example the darker (the enemy with a giant bulb shape that flies around and spawns other darkers) you've got the most amazing huntsman hunter that rolls up and grabs the enemy with that one pa spinning it around hiding its' weak spot away from the rangers/forces that can hit it for 2k while huntsman over here is doing about 500-800 damage with the spin, stick to using the wired lance when soloing mr. Huntsman you don't realizie how annoying it is when that happens I just tend to walk away and go attack something else while he struggles to defeat the enemy that could of died over 15 seconds ago had he not been using wired lances.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

800-900 with Heavenly Fall? You must party with some weak ass hunters then... Heck, at level 16 Hunter my Heavenly fall is doing 240~260 on the initial grab and 1.2~1.4k on the smash...

notice the enemy I was talking about which has higher defense unless you're hitting the weak spot which that attack does not.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:

Mmm, sorry. The best Hunter is whoever has the most fun with it.

Doesn't matter anyways, there's absolutely no way to prove who has the best stats out of 10 Ships. I laugh in the face of those who make effortless claims that they are the most powerful players in existence. Great, we'll never prove that anyways.

The Original Space Cowboy
    I could be two-steppin, or ravin' to trance...

inb4 CAST SUPREMACY

Or am I? I honestly didn't check.

I basically play my HUmar like I'm Tychus Findlay, biting off more than I can chew and throwing out shortcuts that make jokes about whatever I'm fighting.

I think I'm doing my job right.

Umm but no one is saying it's the best hunter weapon or not, I'm clearly stating facts that it is annoying to have hunters use such PA's when it makes it more difficult to hit weak spots of enemies that could kill them quicker.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    Soo how is using wired lances better than doing higher points of damage with wider range of aoe ? Besides you're taking away damage from other players making it so less damage is done over all to the creature...I was actually going to post about how ineffective using wired lances are when you are not solo. Take that one enemey for example the darker (the enemy with a giant bulb shape that flies around and spawns other darkers) you've got the most amazing huntsman hunter that rolls up and grabs the enemy with that one pa spinning it around hiding its' weak spot away from the rangers/forces that can hit it for 2k while huntsman over here is doing about 500-800 damage with the spin, stick to using the wired lance when soloing mr. Huntsman you don't realizie how annoying it is when that happens I just tend to walk away and go attack something else while he struggles to defeat the enemy that could of died over 15 seconds ago had he not been using wired lances.
    lol ya, i feel like whenever i abuse wired lance pa's people get annoyed. i use it just because it's so derpy.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Yeah, I stopped using wired lances completely because of how irritating they are in groups. My only wired lances left are some shitty skull dekkas or whatever they're called I don't know they look like blue trilobites.

OH AND I GUESS I'VE FOUND EIGHT OR NINE DAYLIGHT SCARS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeah, I stopped using wired lances completely because of how irritating they are in groups. My only wired lances left are some shitty skull dekkas or whatever they're called I don't know they look like blue trilobites.

OH AND I GUESS I'VE FOUND EIGHT OR NINE DAYLIGHT SCARS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS
    1.21 jiggawatts

It's me.