Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Just to poke a quick little thing at this:

When the author of the linked article said "online-only friends are not real friends", s/he most of their credibility, because that's bullshit.

*waves checkered flag*

Okay, back to the topic at-hand! Which I don't recall what that was.
    I stopped reading after that part. So by that logic, if people met their would-be husband/wife in an online game, their whole relationship's based on a lie? OK.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Ouch. Haven't been on all day. Glad I checked here before I logged in thanks for the heads up.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Default Just to explain to people about gaming in general

For those of you can't seem to understand or grasp that older gamers who have continued to strive for challenging games or struggle to look for titles worthy of purchase, allow me to give you some simple details.

Games these days are getting shorter and shorter(mainstream or not) and far easier.Catering to a larger crowd so to speak that the Wii introduced.To put it simply this crowd wasn't that big at all at first.They started creeping up in the ps2 era and games started to show a bit more leniency with their difficulty. Main franchises however remained untouched.

Then the Wii came and the casual gaming boom, followed by the social gaming boom that took advantage of that. Now in order to get more sales games are getting easier and easier. This ruins many games for gamers like us which in turn makes it so"there isn't many games out there to be interested in". Only a few games these days retain any difficulty like the real games had but even then there is usually some obvious exploit to make it all easy(Dark Souls i am looking at you).

Simple definition of us would be "core gamers". And even then we are a small percentage of the current "core" gamers.

I don't understand why there was such a lack of understanding.

Anyway i suppose ill get back to work on my Let's Plays on my youtube channel.It is something to do at least.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    I stopped reading after that part. So by that logic, if people met their would-be husband/wife in an online game, their whole relationship's based on a lie? OK.
    I've actually got friends, who I met in-game through real life friends, that we travel and get together with in real life. Soooooo what does this meeeeean...?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    I think the poster left out a word by accident."Lost" most of his/her credibility i believe was what was trying to be stated here.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I've actually got friends, who I met in-game through real life friends, that we travel and get together with in real life. Soooooo what does this meeeeean...?
    oh god people are talking about in person to online relationships this never goes well
    Don't mind me i'm just reaching for your necklace, talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    And the poster's comment you just quoted was AGAINST the idea of a relationship like that being a lie.

Gotta translate people today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    I think the poster left out a word by accident."Lost" most of his/her credibility i believe was what was trying to be stated here.
    Zeota stopped reading the article, not Olaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    Anyway i suppose ill get back to work on my Let's Plays on my youtube channel.It is something to do at least.
    So that's who I see on youtube making all of those let's play videos. I always was annoyed by them because a guy would be talking a bunch when I just want to watch the gameplay or story. Lol

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    It's like every thread that pops up in general quickly devolves into a shitstorm no matter what.

It's fucking hilarious. +1 for PSOW.
    Fixed.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.