Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgrey666 View Post
    I think the poster left out a word by accident."Lost" most of his/her credibility i believe was what was trying to be stated here.
    Yes, I noticed it and fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarFO View Post
    So that's who I see on youtube making all of those let's play videos. I always was annoyed by them because a guy would be talking a bunch when I just want to watch the gameplay or story. Lol
    Lol i talk and play.I don't stop usually XD

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

And the poster's comment you just quoted was AGAINST the idea of a relationship like that being a lie.

Gotta translate people today lol
    I was agreeing with him. Quoting someone does not automatically mean you are disagreeing with them. wth?

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I was agreeing with him. Quoting someone does not automatically mean you are disagreeing with them. wth?
    It was just the way you worded it mate.

No worries.

"Don't worry my friend, i am a doctor.Shame i lost my license, but you don't mind, right?"

For those of you can't seem to understand or grasp that older gamers who have continued to strive for challenging games or struggle to look for titles worthy of purchase, allow me to give you some simple details.

Games these days are getting shorter and shorter(mainstream or not) and far easier.Catering to a larger crowd so to speak that the Wii introduced.To put it simply this crowd wasn't that big at all at first.They started creeping up in the ps2 era and games started to show a bit more leniency with their difficulty. Main franchises however remained untouched.

Then the Wii came and the casual gaming boom, followed by the social gaming boom that took advantage of that. Now in order to get more sales games are getting easier and easier. This ruins many games for gamers like us which in turn makes it so"there isn't many games out there to be interested in". Only a few games these days retain any difficulty like the real games had but even then there is usually some obvious exploit to make it all easy(Dark Souls i am looking at you).

Simple definition of us would be "core gamers". And even then we are a small percentage of the current "core" gamers.

I don't understand why there was such a lack of understanding.

Anyway i suppose ill get back to work on my Let's Plays on my youtube channel.It is something to do at least.
    I agree with you. Also can you post a link to youtube channel I love let's plays, it's about the only thing good in gaming left.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    I agree with you. Also can you post a link to youtube channel I love let's plays, it's about the only thing good in gaming left.
    I blame WoW XD

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    I blame WoW XD
    xD lmao why wow?
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

xD lmao why wow?
    Yes I blame it too, because when it first came out it was hard and required hours of understanding and play, then each expansion it got easier and easier until it was like hey you want free stuff without any challenge to earn? just play our game then!
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

@Wolfgrey666 When playing videogames was looked down upon we were called "Hardcore gamers" where I grew up. You're right the games were much harder back in the day. Thats one of the reasons I stopped playing Madden because they were spoon feeding their fans where 2K wasn't. EA bought the NFL license before their sheep would wake up. No more 2K no more challenging football games. I don't even play football videogames anymore.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

http://www.youtube.com/user/Steelgrey666?feature=mhee

That is my youtube channel.I have a couple playlists for games i am doing now.I am completely new at this Let's Play business so excuse my awkwardness lol.

I only have two going atm and i have just started them.

Rage and L4D2.

But i am looking for another game to do alongside it.Maybe something much older...