Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    This game isn't unique lol.
    /thread.

This argument is unbeatable, I mean, just look at all the evidence and examples provided.

+3 internets good sir.

For some the glass is half empty, for some the glass is half full... Either way, they should have found a way to fill the damn glass already...

Akumetsu
    Ship 7 Valhalla Knights

Honestly, some of you are taking this way to seriously. Being so butthurt over a maintenance makes you look like a little child that got his sucker taken away from him...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

/this game has a maintenance

/everyone starts acting like this is a bad game to cope with it

real "/thread"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

ITT: Bitching about something that is the norm in MMOs: Maintenance.

Just. Deal. With. It.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Why put intelligence into a conversation with a guy bitching about a maintenance and says this game is barely addictive? Well I'm off to go play something else or go outside and hang with friends have fun on the forums.
    Hey, I'm a busy person. I get to play maybe 3 days out of a week. This is literally the third time in a row a maintenance has come up in those windows. Not everyone has the free time to just come back when it has returned. Please don't talk to me about "experiencing life." lols

This is too rich seeing all these "play" another game statements... lol some of us have been gaming a lot longer than those who have stated such things and have been waiting for this game since the end of PSO episode 1&2/ PSOBB. Sure there are other games out there, but are they as fun? Probably not, unless you're just someone that plays a game for a few hours then switches to another then switches back wondering why they haven't reached level cap or say it's too difficult. The maintenance is a bit much, but I"m not just going to pick up another game because of it, sure there's other F2P games out there I could do but why purchase a game that I wont be having nearly as much fun on as PSO2? I guess either people were too young or have forgotten the horrors of Steam during CS 1.6. That turned me away forever from them.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    This is too rich seeing all these "play" another game statements... lol some of us have been gaming a lot longer than those who have stated such things and have been waiting for this game since the end of PSO episode 1&2/ PSOBB. Sure there are other games out there, but are they as fun? Probably not, unless you're just someone that plays a game for a few hours then switches to another then switches back wondering why they haven't reached level cap or say it's too difficult.
    I don't think anyone was saying to 'drop PSO2 altogether', they were just saying to, I dunno, find something else to occupy your time with for five hours? Everyone here must certainly have more than one hobby, yes?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I don't think anyone was saying to 'drop PSO2 altogether', they were just saying to, I dunno, find something else to occupy your time with for five hours? Everyone here must certainly have more than one hobby, yes?
    You know the answer to that question...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'm playing GW2 Beta so... I'll be doing that.