Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    The bickering going on in this thread should come as no surprise to anyone. I've played other MMOs like WoW and FFXI and every time they had an unusual amount of maintenance periods on their servers for whatever reason, people argued and complained about it. It's human nature.

The fact is, no online game is immune to this. Crap happens, bugs occur, exploits are found, hackers come and ruin the experience for everyone else. Content is added and patches are distributed that cause the game to go bonkers for some people. It just happens. You either learn to deal with it responsibly as an adult or move on to something else if you feel you aren't getting the game and service you deserve.

Yes, I will grant you that Gameguard is a piss-poor decision as a security measure against hackers, but the fact remains that the game is still new and as such, all of this is going to be a long and hard learning process for SoJ. The only saving grace to be had from all this is that hopefully by the time the NA/EU version is released, all the bugs and security exploits will be ironed out and resolved. If not, expect more maintenance because people can't leave the damn game alone and feel they need to ruin it for everyone else just to make a name for themselves.
    Couldn't have said it any better, Mikura.

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."
    ///Credit to sig goes to MissMalice! Check her out! And thanks a ton!\\\

To be honest, games are progressively getting more easymode.

Uhm, threads like these... least I think shouldn't be made anymore. I keep seeing the same thing happening over and over... this is a clear example of not learning from the past... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Iroquois Pliskin View Post
    Yes since I said that... no not at all actually saying that gaming was better in the past doesn't mean it's bad now, it just means it wasn't as good as it use to be... and I like PSO2 which just recently came out, there are other games I like too that have come out within this year, so again someone else replying without any knowledge on the subject.
    Hm, that's strange, weren't you the one who said " SO No I'm not interested in any of the new games out there and it is actually fact that gaming has gone down hill since the past. ". Seems like a pessimist who lives in the past and nothing but the past. It's 2012 dahling, experience it before it's 2013.

@Mikura: Haven't played MMOs nor participated in communities pertaining to those MMOs, so this shocked me just a bit. Sega did mention compensation for people who purchased time sensitive AC stuff; might be able to alleviate the discontent a bit. Very nice post!

I'd rather have one long maintenance period than multiple ones, but problems from the game don't appear all at once.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even reading this topic. It's not even popcorn worthy.

Oh well, I say this but I'll be following the topic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    Can't blame the devs when consumers are complaining. I mean we even have JP complains about the difficulty of PSO2...

Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post
    This, and to me any form of a game right down to board games, or playing hide & go seek, was always fun due to the challenge that they presented most fun you get from games is the challenge you have to face in order to overcome the game.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Quote Originally Posted by Mikura View Post
    but the fact remains that the game is still new
    I liked everything you said up until this. In the very same post you point out Sega using protection software that is like over ten years old but then you justify it by saying the game is still new. Iono.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    Uhm, threads like these... least I think shouldn't be made anymore. I keep seeing the same thing happening over and over... this is a clear example of not learning from the past... LOL
    I know, right? Hope the maintenance finishes early so the fighting slows down.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by swordmas720 View Post
    Hm, that's strange, weren't you the one who said " SO No I'm not interested in any of the new games out there and it is actually fact that gaming has gone down hill since the past. ". Seems like a pessimist who lives in the past and nothing but the past. It's 2012 dahling, experience it before it's 2013.
    Not really, you are twisting words in your own logic. I had more fun in games from the past, because they are going downhill doesn't make them bad either. You know nothing about me and say something to that extent are you that bored with yourself? And there's nothing wrong with not being interested in any of the NEW games out there, (keyword new) I don't think something a few months old is necessarily new. Rofl what kind of an idiotic statement is that, just because I don't like something that came out within the last month doesn't mean I live in the past are you some kind of hipster?
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP