Default DOES YOUR WINDOW SCREEN SEEM USELESS AGAINST BUGS?

it's summer

it's hot

and you want to cool down your room at night when it's not boiling so you can have a refrigerator like effect in your living quarters.

but lo and behold, bugs ignore the billions and billions of street lights outside and decide the light in YOUR room coming from your computer screen is the ideal faux sun/moon it should chase! AND THAT WINDOW SCREEN SEEMS COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE AT PREVENTING THESE BUGS ACCESS TO YOUR ROOM!

THAT'S BECAUSE -IT IS-! HAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAHOHOHO

THERE'S LITTLE GAPS THAT EVEN LONG ASS LEGGED MOSQUITOES CAN SOMEHOW WORM THROUGH FOR SOME REASON.

so i was like "man fuck this shit i'm fucking done" and drove to target and got some natural bug repellent made up of a bunch of oils and stuff and sprayed it along the edges of my window screen.

and it actually worked. UNLIKE THE BUG REPELLENT CANDLE. POS CAN'T DO ANYTHING. PUT IT ON THE WINDOW SILL RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN AND MOTHS AND A FAT ASS MOSQUITO COME FLYING INTO MY ROOM LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS

my window has been open for 3 hours now with no shitty bugs coming into my room, and is successfully cooling down. it'll probably wear off once the spray says it will though, so i plan to close my window if i'm up 3 hours from now, because it only lasts for 6 hours.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Does your window smell like... worse than bugs though?

Spray on bug repellent, regardless of on the label "no smell," never again.

Oh, I was thinking something completely different.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I have to try this because bugs do somehow get into my room. Even spiders have somehow managed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Oh, I was thinking something completely different.

HAHAHA... so true.

But anyways, up here we have something better than screen doors for bug control. It's called winter.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Does your window smell like... worse than bugs though?

Spray on bug repellent, regardless of on the label "no smell," never again.
    i lold man

nah my window smells fine. it's made up of a bunch of random herbal oils and actually smells decent.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    I usually just hang around with my bf, who I'm pretty sure is a cousin of Mister Freeze. He's aggressive enough with the AC that I end up wearing a jacket. I might just be one of those annoying "It's cold in here." people, though. There was this comedian who did this awesome routine on that. Trying to remember his name.
    i watched that comedian, it was funny

this is what i remember, my quotes are probably not 100% correct though

"AND GUYS YOU KNOW IT'S COMING. YOU KNOW IT'S COMING WHEN YOU HEAR

*nasaly high voice* it's cold in here"

"AAAAAAHHHH NNNNOOOOO"

ii laughed. but a lot of stuff made by black people is funny. their racial passive is +20 ability to be funny and entertaining
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。