Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default English Patch (Aug 15th)

So, do we need a new English patch? Or can we just extract the Aug 9th patch again?

I can confirm that the august 9th one still works.

We should really keep quiet about this in public guys. I'm not part of the fearmongering IP BAN LOL camp, but it's still probably not something we should parade around as much as we do. Sega found out about the last one and did a pretty damn good job of keeping the patch team at bay, so let's not take this for granted.

Lol it's not like they don't already know.

Sakai already gave his thoughts on the English patch, and even so, talking/not talking about it here isn't going to change anything.

Its against this forums rules to talk about patches or any game modifiers whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Its against this forums rules to talk about patches or any game modifiers whatsoever.
    No, no it's not.

It's against the rules to link them.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    boy and I was hoping by now people would understand there is a difference between talking and linking.

I am currently updating the game and will englishize it and play it. To me this is not wrong in any way as it is not cheating / BAD hacking or anything like that. IT is merely a add on to break the language barrier as I am not an infant with a sponge for a brain there for learning a 2nd language is 100 times more difficult at my age now. I am very grateful for this special game enhanced tool
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    boy and I was hoping by now people would understand there is a difference between talking and linking.

I am currently updating the game and will englishize it and play it. To me this is not wrong in any way as it is not cheating / BAD hacking or anything like that. IT is merely a add on to break the language barrier as I am not an infant with a sponge for a brain there for learning a 2nd language is 100 times more difficult at my age now. I am very grateful for this special game enhanced tool
    I'm with there dude! I'm in my mid 30's and my brain is certainly in that category. This patch is not server side and does not give us users any advantage in-game. Sega now this there not stupid, which is why none of us that use it have been banned. I bet you even the developers have installed it to see it for themselves and determine if its cheating or hacking...or not.

To answer the question, the 09/08 patch works fine, at least I have not seen anything 'broken yet'.

if they did test it on their own im betting they went "whahh!? how they pull this off" XD as sakai did say somthing like suprised at how fast and far it got with translateing. [what happens when you motivate people and probly have team large as the world working as one.