Default 1st survey response on the potential ip ban issue in japanese box q27

if you're gonna do the survey and you'd like to express your negative opinions about a potential ip ban, feel free to use the message i typed up for box Q27. my japanese isn't the best. i'm lazy and don't put particles in places that don't absolutely require them, and i like to make runon sentences, but it's enough to get what i want to say across.

btw, this makes it obvious you're a gaijin, so if you're paranoid about staying under the radar in the case they DO issue an ip ban and you plan on sneaking around it, you probably shouldn't use this.

it's pretty clear that some of the things i type show i'm upset, so if you don't wanna say that stuff, just cut and paste what you do want to say

japanese

Spoiler!

english

Spoiler!

btw if u think partisan and wired lance gear need a buff then type this

Spoiler!

----

put お尻スライダーが凄く欲しいんだ!!!!! in the field next to キャラクタークリエイト if you want an ass slider
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Wired Lance gear is NOT weak. Partisan though... needs more than just a range increase.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I think you make a lot of good points, but I also don't like the tone as it feels like you're trying to speak for all of us.

I'll be migrating to US/NA regardless, but I'd certainly like Sega of America to clean up their act.

I would've put it with more of a pleading tone and less defiantly, it seemed disrespectful and ungrateful.

I forgot to include this. D: oh well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    I would've put it with more of a pleading tone and less defiantly, it seemed disrespectful and ungrateful.
    Yeah Japanese usually speak in a self-deprecating way so they're probably thinking "Frakking gaijin, who does he think he is ordering us around!", also too many comma marks, if you look at proper Japanese there's hardly any at all as it's meant to flow without breaks.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

I just wrote my answers in english. I don't even care lol.

I'm.... Definitely NOT going to use this. It's way too rude and sounds like you're ordering them to do what you want.

Oh the other notes though, I suppose they could add new sliders to the character creator but that would screw over anyone not willing to buy arcs just to change something that they missed out on changing.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Yes, it does seem very demanding and disrespectful. The tone is wrong. You should sound more concerned about the well being of the game while showing to them you appreciate their hard work.

You should sound thankful for them giving you the opportunity to enjoy the game and would ask to continue supporting them in the future as well as you hope to be able to continue playing it. The original post just seems far too aggressive and makes it seem like us "baka gaijin" deserve to play.

lol, the last two suggestions is so random in xD

Edit: Anyway from what I read, you have so many good point there, such as "It is about time we invested which is more important than the refund money" It is true.

However, as everybody say. Please tune down your message to make it look nicer and more polite.
    Last edited by Arika; Aug 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server