Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

My psp analog stick is acting up and I can't get it to stay still for very long. I need to replace it but I am still interested in playing with others. I also have a copy of PSZ as well and wouldn't mind playing either PSP2 or PSZ.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

I haven't actually played, up until last night, in the online world for pspo2. So, I guess you can say I'm just coming in
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Well, i'll be willing to hop on PSP2. it would be fun doin those missions again. lol. The Name is Sugimaru if ya want to play, imma start at lvl 1 anyways. XD
    Oh yeah! cant wait to get back to phantasy star!! Its been two years now im 15 and its time to redeem my awesomeness.....WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!? -my fellow friends- YYYYYEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!!! -bro walks in- GUYS, GET EM!!!! *Attacks bro*

When I finish up getting the titles in the first game, I will be heading onto the 2nd. o3o Don't really consider myself "good" though since I can do derp things (Sitting there and taking a high level svaltus hit for no reason...Waste of a Scape Doll. )
    Whenever your down, stand back up...Whenever your pushed into a corner...Push back...Life will never go easy on you...Why should you be any different on Life..?

Just reach level 100 with Trina Hunter today so I'm kinda back, I actually want to do challenge so I can get those rings, atleast if someone is willing to help we can all finally get the red ring.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

i still play,but i go by Trinity like from the matrix.i do sometimes host for low levels or i host a locked game.character level is 73 cast and 11 ranger.also you can tell if it is me so any fake 200 acting like me will fail.

i still play on occasion. Its a little frustrating to level up though.
    Because I needed a signature...

since i've been craving psu ever since dooms day and my computer isn't up to the task of running pso2 i have been playing psp2 a lot lately and as mentioned before in this thread i am just tied of tying to find parties online cause of all the level 200 rainbow brite hackers and peps that just wanna sit if there is anyone that wants to do some runs hit me up i am pretty much good to go 4pm-?? CDT

LeGiT
    lvl 85 cast
    hunter

Dump
    lvl 6 newman
    vanguard

running on my newman now trying to get him going
    Last edited by Dump; Mar 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM.

I've been playing PSP2 for a bit now, I'm a Lv.93 Newearl 11/1/1/16. I mainly play in single player, but I'm looking for a decent few legit players to play online with from time to time. I'm usually on from times between 4-11PM CDT.
    Life... dreams... hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... I'm going to destroy! -Kefka Palazzo

I am a Hildetorr to know what you are take the quiz here.

I'm playing PSP2 online and I am happeh!
    (Username) - FOcasael Lvl. 8-9. Ship: 2 Block: This rare species has made its habitat in every block of Ship 2...

Broken and Beautiful