Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 230
  1. #81
    Spiffy iffy Amaranthus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FFXIV, Cactuarr~~~
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I guess cute-anime looks are just hated huh? Glad to know. You guys made your point. ^ ^,

    I guess I wont make any meseta if ever trading will become available with my drawings. ;A;

  2. #82
    Spiffy iffy Amaranthus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FFXIV, Cactuarr~~~
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    When you say that, do you mean body or face? Actually, it doesn't even matter. The face shape is NOT the same nor is the body.

    Spoiler!
    Come back when your chest is normal for a child. Not something that would cause health issues later in life.
    What I meant was... (wow, are you srs?)

    The placing of my eyes. The placing of my nose. The placing of my mouth. Not the body because I didn't base my character on Enma. Also I can't go any chubbier with my face since it's already chubby as it is and would therefore look much un-proportionate any further....

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Come back when your chest is normal for a child. Not something that would cause health issues later in life.
    And wow I didn't notice this... Wow. My chest is just sufficient to not qualify as malnourished. It's the right size for petite girls such as myself. And it's nowhere close Patty's.


    Also, this is my first ever double post. I hate you for making me do it.
    Last edited by Amaranthus; Sep 27, 2012 at 03:57 AM.

  3. #83
    Veteran Hero Angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Dreams, Dreams.
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post

    I guess I wont make any meseta if ever trading will become available with my drawings. ;A;
    Huh...forgot we could do that.

    It might be time for me to dust off the drawing tablet.

  4. #84
    Futuristic Space Loli Acel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I believe its a perception problem.
    Ive seen a lot of characters and NOT EVERY CHARACTER is a loli/w big boobs.
    Maybe you downloaded slightly too much hentai.

    On the contrary Ive seen a lot of players/characters that are American pretending to be Japanese.
    It doesnt take a genius to identify one especially they have names like PowerRanger or CityHunter....
    Or they remotely look like an incarnation of Sephiroth, Inuyasha or Gouku or sport the Nekomimi even when they are male complete with the most awkwardly spoken polite Japanese at the most inappropriate time? Yeah.

    Perhaps people are just as irked at you like how you are at them?

  5. #85
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    I was going to say something about the boob size not scaling with the rest of the character, but jeeze.

    Stay classy guys.

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    5"2 isn't loli. They're just short.

    Aren't lolis basically girls that are under the age of 13 or just prepubescent?
    So those females who are short with big boobs aren't lolis...
    its actually those under 18

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthus View Post
    And wow I didn't notice this... Wow. My chest is just sufficient to not qualify as malnourished. It's the right size for petite girls such as myself. And it's nowhere close Patty's.
    What do you mean by petite...? Like tiny girls with small frames?

    I wouldn't say malnourished, but petite girls wouldn't have breasts like hers...if someone did, they wouldn't be petite, because the body would not be able support the weight being that skinny(lol back issues). Which would make her not petite.

    So it's not exactly the right size for her frame.

    sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

  8. #88
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    2,679

    Default

    I guess my character is a loli just because he's short. ;;
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

  9. #89
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    I can't be the only one more bothered by stick legs. Impossibru!!!
    That bothers me too. It's why I remade my character. I just can't be bothered to go out of my way to to complain about other peoples characters all the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I guess my character is a loli just because he's short. ;;
    +1

    Though when it comes down to it I know what the OP is talking about. It's not just short characters with big breasts. It's minimum height minimum width maximum OPPAI. I wouldn't say they're all I see but I have seen quite a few.

    For the most part I can forgive a lot of character quirks as being part of the system But after a certain point you have to assume it was intentional or they just didn't care.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 27, 2012 at 04:32 AM.

  10. #90
    Excite DestroyerOf Worlds ▲➌〇N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ship 2:Grand Masta G
    Posts
    73

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    I still just think everyone should be giant, green, blocky robots with cowboy hats.
    my cast is giant and neon green but no broke back mountain hat

Similar Threads

  1. FAD Every time I see this...
    By HUnewearl_Meira in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2010, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2008, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2003, 11:26 AM
  4. "why does every noob"
    By Shrevn in forum PSO General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2002, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •