Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jesus Christ: Dovahkiin

Lok Vah Koor - Clear Skies
    "He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm." ~ Mark 4:39

Rii Vaaz Zol - Soul Tear (Reanimates corpse)
    "When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face." ~ John 11:43

Kaan Drem Ov - Kyne's Peace
    "At once the Spirit sent him out into the desert, and he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him." ~ Mark 1:12 (maybe)

Gaan Lah Haas - Drain Vitality
    "Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” Mark 11:12

"And Jesus, seeing what had happened, said to him, “Your fruit (shall be) without root and your shoot shall be dried up like a branch scorched by a strong wind.” And instantly that child withered." ~ Thomas 3 2:3

Krii Lun Aus - Marked for Death
    "While he was going from there with his father Joseph, a child running tore into his shoulder. And Jesus said to him, “You shall no longer go our way.” And instantly he died." ~ Thomas 4:1

Od Ah Viing \
    Dur Neh Viir \--- Summon Dragon
    Joor Zah Frul - Dragonrend
    "And, lo, suddenly there came forth from the cave many dragons; and when the children saw them, they cried out in great terror. Then Jesus went down from the bosom of His mother, and stood on His feet before the dragons; and they adored Jesus, and thereafter retired. Then was fulfilled that which was said by David the prophet, saying: Praise the Lord from the earth, you dragons; ye dragons, and all you deeps. And the young child Jesus, walking before them, commanded them to hurt no man." Matthew 18 (infancy gospel)

Anecdotal:

Talos was one of the aspects of Lorkhan who became man, and later became a god. Jesus was an aspect of Yahweh who became man and later became/reunited with god.

Jesus is a dragonslayer, and will in the final days cast down the Red Dragon (Satan/Alduin).
    "The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now is come the salvation, the power, and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night. They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony." Rev 12:9

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

Tell me you did not actually waste the time to do this... please tell me you did not take the time to do this...
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

Someone was bored.

this is how i'd imagine hayabusa preaching religion rofl
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The bible is a giant Adult-rated JRPG game.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

That part where you only have Jesus in your party and you have to go grind in the desert for forty days and forty nights is such an obvious attempt at padding the game's length.

Well the vampire lords walk on water glitch makes a lot more sense now

Quote Originally Posted by TalHex View Post
    Tell me you did not actually waste the time to do this... please tell me you did not take the time to do this...
    What can I say; the spirit compelled me. Just be glad I wasn't speaking in tongues.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    What can I say; the spirit compelled me. Just be glad I wasn't speaking in tongues.
    Could have been even worse, could have been talking in tits.

ShinMaruku would be all up in dis bish.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Well the vampire lords walk on water glitch makes a lot more sense now
    *points to title*
    My sig disappeared.