Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

I'm dying laughing at the last few posts.

What is that?! That's not PSO2! O_o;
    Here's a large man:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Klypto, don't die, but look at this one!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Gahahahaha, that one got me good xD

Quote Originally Posted by Googlebonker View Post
    What is that?! That's not PSO2! O_o;
    Here's a large man:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Klypto, don't die, but look at this one!
    Spoiler!

OMG, tell the dude on the first pic to never wear that costume again, else I might mistake him for some kind of mobile security wall

B2T:

This thread's kinda the opposite of my preferences, at least size-wise.
    I usually make the tiniest possible characters (tiniest only, not skinniest aswell),
    cuz I like the feel of "small peeps beating big things"

Am I weird!?

PS.
    I'm not into lolies.

Characters:
    やすはら だいすけ - Ship 2 - Lvl27 Hunter, lvl 7 Ranger

... <_<

Onto the main thread, I want male cast torsos that actually can be wider. My robot was supposed to be a short chubby medabot and now it's just a medabot.

Quote Originally Posted by やすはら だいすけ View Post
    B2T:

This thread's kinda the opposite of my preferences, at least size-wise.
    I usually make the tiniest possible characters (tiniest only, not skinniest aswell),
    cuz I like the feel of "small peeps beating big things"

Am I weird!?

PS.
    I'm not into lolies.
    I had a small Beast character in PSU (the adults that were short). It is funny to see a small character with a huge sword! Another maybe odd thing to see with a huge sword:
    Spoiler!

Dusting off the old profile...

I made Holly at the end days of PSU, because I wanted to try a huge beast character. She made it onto PSP2, and now appears on PSO2, minus the fuzzy ears (and about half her strength). Now she's almost Hunter 40, with VH unlocked. It hasn't been an easy road for Holly this time around, that's for sure.

She originally used knuckles as a primary weapon, but the fighter class just doesn't have much appeal outside of them for me (It's all fancy and quick, and Holly is more HULK SMASH), and I can't say no to Gigas Spinner Wire Lances. Maybe once they release some more All-Class knuckles with some oomph I'll be more satisfied.

No matter how many costumes I end up looking at, I keep coming back to the default one she started with. She doesn't wear a lot of the costumes well (Candy Crown, I'm looking at you), but she did have one hell of a wedding dress!

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZero View Post
    Dusting off the old profile...

I made Holly at the end days of PSU, because I wanted to try a huge beast character. She made it onto PSP2, and now appears on PSO2, minus the fuzzy ears (and about half her strength). Now she's almost Hunter 40, with VH unlocked. It hasn't been an easy road for Holly this time around, that's for sure.

She originally used knuckles as a primary weapon, but the fighter class just doesn't have much appeal outside of them for me (It's all fancy and quick, and Holly is more HULK SMASH), and I can't say no to Gigas Spinner Wire Lances. Maybe once they release some more All-Class knuckles with some oomph I'll be more satisfied.

No matter how many costumes I end up looking at, I keep coming back to the default one she started with. She doesn't wear a lot of the costumes well (Candy Crown, I'm looking at you), but she did have one hell of a wedding dress!
    What ship are you on?
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Rhonda has a brother. His name is Rhoss. I'm not sure I'll ever level a Rhoss. I'm thinking all my male Humans might be Googlebonkers.

Spoiler!

I think I'm glad that they didn't make all the fat articulate on large characters. >_>;