Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: err...hello?

Default err...hello?

this place is dead. does anyone still play?

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast_Josh View Post
    this place is dead. does anyone still play?
    Seems like there are only a couple of some groups that ever play but I'm definetly down to do some runs sometime. Send me a pm and let me know what your schedule is like.

oh neat, just about to get my FC and start again, but i wasn't sure anyone was around anymore.

It's important to note the need to network to find people to play with you and make arrangements ahead of time because you can't just log on this game anymore and expect people to be there.
    Last edited by Atbar; Apr 1, 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Yeah, I haven't been here in about 6-8 months. It was pretty dead then, but nothing like I'm seeing now :/
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Oh, yeah, there's a big difference between last year and now. At least there was a dedicated handful around versus the very few I see now.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

It's pretty sad, really. Seeing a small community smolder out like that. Not that I can do anything about it. Since I moved, I haven't been able to connect my DS to the internet, so even if I wanted to go through the hassle of resetting my friends list and dealing with Nintendo's sub-par online service, I can't. I know it would never happen, but I really wish SEGA would release a PSO/PSZ game on LIVE or PSN as a download. It would do wonders for the longevity of the game.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

I still play! So no. PSZ isn't dead. Just slow... I'd be willing to play if you ask me ahead of time. If you want me on right away, I will do my best. Currently in school and working part time.

I play as well. I'll be checking out the forums more often now, so add me on PS0 and send me a pm and we can play. I think we also need an IRC channel available to have some way of quickly making games.

I just got a 3DS XL and ordered this game new off amazon. I got it mostly to just play solo while traveling. However if anyone wants to play online let me know and I'll contact you once I get my friend code.