Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Cool, I'll have to nab this and play all day again on a character who's "just out of the tutorial."
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I was reading through the posts and didn't see an answer to this. Either that or I read to fast and missed it, so I apologize in advance if I didn't see the answer already.

Is Matter Board 10's events translated? I was doing the 2nd golden node (MB10, C-6) and the event there still isn't translated. I've been on that node since early May and kept purposely crashing PSO because I don't want to advance the story without knowing stuff.

Attachment 2744

I also read on another post that someone also did a matter in MB10 and that was also not translated. That player also saw the random event with Kuna in the shopping lobby and also claimed that event was also not translated. I also saw this event and it was indeed untranslated at the time. I'm not sure if it's translated now or not, but I felt I had to bring this up since his/her post I believe has remained unanswered.

Now I understand that you and your team are very busy and don't have to do this. I just wanted to bring this up just in case no one has done so and you guys didn't know or maybe something is wrong with my patch. I don't know, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Oh yes, and since this is my first post ever, I believe now is a good time as ever to say Thank you very much for all your hard work and keep it up!
    Last edited by AzNW0ND4; May 21, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

Direct Download goes down less than 6 hours after being posted. Over 200 gigabytes used; that's over 125 downloads of the 1.6 gigabyte file within those six hours. (And those were early AM hours in this timezone!)

The story patch is used by a niche playerbase within a niche playerbase; the fact that there's sufficient demand to use up all the bandwidth so quickly is... strangely heartening. There are just that many people who want to play this game in English among this small fraction of our niche alone; I can't imagine the international PSO2 release being starved for players.

This is why I put google analytics on arks-layer to be able to track if the game was gaining traction.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kion; May 22, 2013 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigafreak View Post
    Direct Download goes down less than 6 hours after being posted. Over 200 gigabytes used; that's over 125 downloads of the 1.6 gigabyte file within those six hours. (And those were early AM hours in this timezone!)

The story patch is used by a niche playerbase within a niche playerbase; the fact that there's sufficient demand to use up all the bandwidth so quickly is... strangely heartening. There are just that many people who want to play this game in English among this small fraction of our niche alone; I can't imagine the international PSO2 release being starved for players.
    tear of happiness coming out...

Is there a need for a re-download all the time we have actual updates?
    Just wondering since idk how will I backup all those files o.o. And knowing if I can delete the rar after overwriting the original's.
    Last edited by ekrezem; May 22, 2013 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

The program I wrote will install the story patch and backup the original files beforehand.
    And where does it backup it, if I may know? o.o
    Not that I have a working one with me atm though lol

Aida im not quite sure if its the story patch but after I completed the free ruins quest i am unable to move or do anything. I am not quite sure why.

I am having an issue with Matter Board 5 C-6. Whenever I take the elevator to the shop it instantly takes me to a cutscene and stays in a black screen limbo. I tried using the block changer by going to the team room and then going to the shop area and that got me in there. I'm supposed to meet up with Aki but when I go over to her nothing happens. Maybe the cutscene load zone got misplaced or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Grady219 View Post
    I am having an issue with Matter Board 5 C-6. Whenever I take the elevator to the shop it instantly takes me to a cutscene and stays in a black screen limbo. I tried using the block changer by going to the team room and then going to the shop area and that got me in there. I'm supposed to meet up with Aki but when I go over to her nothing happens. Maybe the cutscene load zone got misplaced or something?
    I did that one just recently since I started recording again (yes, finally) and it worked just fine.

Are you using the 5-20 patch, and did you patch over a clean folder (aka you didn't patch over an old story patch)?