Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reflections

Default Reflections

Hello again, its me, this will be a thread dedicated to the fan work I have put onto this site and aside for a bit but now rekindled due to inspiration. The first 3 chapters are packed into these neat little boxes. New releases will be put into new posts and they too will be archived in the first.

The title itself can have many a meaning but, the lack of coming up with something much more powerful... I will call my story arc "Reflections". Anyway, the first three will be just that, re-posts, but I will edit them to suit the need of this one. Also I will repost the character data here for convience - so if you want to know more about them; then it would be right there.

Characters of Reflections (will be updated - have two additional characters!)
    Spoiler!

Chapter 0
    Spoiler!

Chapter 1
    Spoiler!

Chapter 2
    Spoiler!

Chapter 3
    Spoiler!

I know I hadn't touched this in a while; well that is because I have plans for this - such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pu5...ature=youtu.be

Tell me whatcha' think, all of this is in the testing for me to find what is what and get use to editing again; the final product of this chapter would be MUCH better o/

**AN: Suddenly I was inspired to continue this bit about Zenobia aka Yuri's character "Otenba". I know I have told her that I would make another chapter then. Odd months later I came around to it (also seen the typos and ugliness in grammar I seen in the first one). Did this with somewhat a careful eye, added more depth, I was before disputing which story would be much darker to use; so I used the one at hand.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this side of the story telling regarding Otenba's origins - it's imagery into a facet we do know; is aware of within PS(O). Information on the characters used can be referenced to the first post. Now on to the show**

- CHAPTER 3.1-
    The Flow of Corruption: PII

During the moment, one of the Ethra exited out of their dome – looking upon the source of laughter. Duma noticed the Ethra chieftain immediately, now the two looking eye to eye.

“So it is you who emanates with such dark energy…” the chieftain said

“Hm?” Duma sounded, “Oh, looks like you are one of the big shots here huh?”

The chieftain tapped his staff onto the ground.

“Whatever you may have voiced, is of no importance, I will only warn once. Leave this village…”

Duma’s eyes glowed, “Oh? Did that sound like a threat? I love it when people threaten me…” she sighs, “…It will bring me great pleasure in burning them…”

The chieftain widened his eyes at the sudden passion.

“Listen, little one, you have no business here – leave now.” He said

A vein popped out of Duma’s head, “I AM NOT LITTLE!” she outburst, “I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE TO HOLD MY OWN!!” then she looked upon the chieftain with madden eyes.

“And on the contrary, I have much more business here than anywhere else. If you want to stop me, you are welcomed to try…”

The two looked at each other, seeing this power rise within Duma; the chieftain had no choice.

“Very well…” the chieftain paused, “Be prepared little one for you will feel the bane of a thousand embers!”

Duma ticked again, “Oh you are SO GONNA PAY, and I am GOING TO ENJOY BURNING YOU UP!!”

Instantly the two engaged each other – Meanwhile…

Ebbonsa was teasing the essence of the young Ethra, Otenba tried to speak; only but, moans have left her lips in the struggle of vocalization. Ebbonsa seen Otenba’s stubbornness is beyond belief; Ebbonsa brought Otenba closer to her – lending her words.

“Now my young Ethra, this is what your GOD is capable of doing. To touch your every essence, having no choice but to be obedient; however, it is not for naught for I will tell you of a prophecy – only this will seal your fate…”

Otenba having no choice but to listen and feel what Ebbonsa is doing – at the very moment Otenba can feel Ebbonsa’s smile crowning her face.

“At this very moment, your people will be killed; wiped from existence by one who commands fire.”

Otenba’s eyes widened, not knowing whether to take this as truth; Ebbonsa continued.

“This Foyromancer demands flames at the tips of her fingers; curing everything she touches. It brings her great pleasure as she makes it an art – even at the death of others…”

With the last statement, Ebbonsa can feel a bit of Otenba’s emotion rise. Getting exactly what she wanted; Ebbonsa nurtured the passion.

“Yes, I feel it, your will to save your people, your friends, your family… Question is; do you have what it takes? Can you defeat one who threatens the existence of your lineage?”

Otenba’s inner conflict rose, unable to move; she can only help but, sit there subjected – Ebbonsa added more.

“This feat, you cannot do on your own for the Foyromancer wields great power. If you truly want to save your tribesmen; pledge yourself to the profound – your unyielding servitude. In return I will grant you my wisdom as well as my power. You already know from our current bond, that I am no false god.”

After the statement, Ebbonsa quickly removed her hand out of Otenba’s back; Otenba fell on the ground, gasping for air as if she held her breath for hours. With her wind recovering, Otenba was looking at the ground – sweat dripping; pondering on what she should do.

Thinking about Ebbonsa’s offer long and hard, the result of her decision would bear its weight either way. Suddenly, a burst of fire exploded in the distance, a tower of flames reached many apex’s in the air. A gust of heat blew past them; Otenba raised her head seeing that the explosion came from her village. Ebbonsa stood looking at the young prospect, teasing her a bit more.

“The Foyromancer has already started…” Ebbonsa paused, “…Time is running out for your people, now is the time to make your pact – what will it be young Ethra?”

Once the statement was made, yet another explosion made its introduction; giving more of its wind – now carrying the smell of flesh with it; this stirred Otenba’s heart, now wanting to be there immediately for her people. She finally got on her feet, as she did, Otenba turned to Ebbonsa.

Ebbonsa had seen the dark expression marked Otenba’s face – knowing the answer. Otenba on the other hand, finally making terms with her will.

“I…” with a bit of hesitation, “I… will accept your terms; I will be this avatar, only to save my people; please I beg of you – lend me your strength. Ebbonsa Sire.”

With such, Ebbonsa lent a chortle of pleasure; knowing the Ethra made the right choice. Otenba still had her head lowered, now suddenly raised by Ebbonsa – looking eye to eye with her.

“Do not weep young one for ‘this is supposed to be a day of acquiesce’…”

Otenba caught her sudden use of her own words to her father; Ebbonsa continued.

“This is a day of exuberance; your celebration, your ascension to greater heights. Your passion lead you to this, now, accept this ‘gift’ for you will become a part of the gods you so highly praise.”

The notion had made Otenba quiver a bit, as her fear played a role despite her bravery; to think of becoming such omnipresence was unfathomable. Ebbonsa gently embraced the Ethra, now locking her lips onto her – suddenly a dark flow of energy stemmed from Ebbonsa as her blood; her essence enters into Otenba.

Otenba in reaction started drinking the flow of fluids as it runs down her throat; with it, she felt a growth happening within her. As if she was being purified for the first time, the sensation ran through her veins; bringing great warmth throughout her body. Her tribal markings began to glow crimson as the embodiment of Ebbonsa begin to take hold as it merges with the Ethra.

Ebbonsa ending the lip lock gave Otenba a few words.

“Yes, take it all in; become one with the profound…”

Stepping back as she observes her handy work, the swirl of energy encompassed Otenba – then it consumed her; now within her own cradle, a womb of dark energy. Within, Otenba’s body was transforming under the influence; granting her attributes that shared the likeness of Ebbonsa before her but, in Otenba’s own mental design. The moment did last too long as Otenba herself busted out of her own encasing – absorbing the rest of residual energy.

Ebbonsa looked down at the kneeling Ethra; her hair now highlighted with neon blue and a bit wilder, her eyes now goldenrod – a change from her previous brown. Otenba now sees what Ebbonsa promised, in reaction she got on her other knee; bowing. Her fear became respect, now knowing Ebbonsa for her other inclinations – Otenba wanted to share her gratitude.

“Flow… I see now, this is your ancient inclination… A name held by another lord...”

Flow let off a hearty laugh, “Mmm yes, only one of them; though most common, you can address me as any you desire; even my true name.”

This gave a shock through Otenba’s body, given such an honor; however, Otenba’s respect was greater.

“I-I cannot utter such for my obedience is like no other, sire; my lips are unclean and I must follow your covenant.” Otenba lowered her head, “Now if I may, with your permission…”

Before Otenba can finish, Flow gave her the answer.

“No need to ask when it was already given to you – my child…”

Otenba looked up at Flow as she continued.

“Now go, ‘Profound: Lost’, show the power you wield – protect what is left of your heritage…”

Within that instant and without question – Otenba with her new entitlement have vanished. This entertained Flow as she already became accustomed to her powers.

Back at the village, the chieftain and Duma was still quarreling with one another. Others who tried to aid the chieftain were victims of Duma’s flame. The chieftain however, was keeping up with the force; but, her ability was unexpectedly daunting on him.

“Ughh, I never thought such a little body was capable of such power… I commend you.” The chieftain coughed

“AGAIN, YOU CALL ME LITTLE!!” Duma then gave a wicked grin, “However, it makes me feel SOOOO good that you PRAISE ME. NOW KNEEL AND BEG FOR YOUR LIFE!!”

The statement made the chieftain tapped his staff on the ground hard, “No, I shall not bow before the little one. I only praise Ebbonsa, our one true king!”

“’Ebbonsa’ huh? Don’t you know I am her herald?!”

The chieftains eyes widened, and Duma taken advantage of his surprise, “Now, DIE!!”

With a snap of her finger, a spark grew aflame, “TAFOIE!!” Duma called out

Instantly the chieftain was consumed by a flash of fire that imploded then exploded as a pillar – affecting him greatly. This made him fall to the ground on his knees, once Duma seen this, she made mockery.

“Yes, yes YES, I did it! I made you bow before me…” she began to laugh madly
    Just as Duma was relishing in the moment, Otenba suddenly appeared beside her father; now dropping on the ground. The smell of burnt flesh made it to her nose looking to her surroundings. As Otenba realized she was right by her father, she instantly kneeled before him – holding him; looking to see if he is okay.

Her father on the other hand didn’t know who was cradling him, sensing another dark energy yet it was too familiar to him. As he looked up weakly, he seen his daughter; a smile came over his face as she sees her expression of concern.

“I see, that you finally made it home…” her father coughed

Otenba held her father, “Please, do not speak; I don’t know how to say this. I…” she looked to the side, “I can feel your essence slipping away; talking only makes it worse.”

After her statement, her father laughed, this only made Otenba worry more but, he stopped her from further insisting by holding her lips.

“Otenba, my only daughter, there is something… I need to tell you…”

Otenba gave her full attention, as she was going to receive the truth from her father. She feels his heart racing for it was something he neglected to tell her but, seeing it to be the right time.

“As you already… know, our kin have been serving Ebbonsa for a very long time… Despite our true origin, our ancestors origin; have rebelled against their creator… Thus… our affinity was taken away as punishment for… our hubris…”

The chieftain continued weakly, “It taken millennia… after millennia to restore what was… *cough* ours to begin with… And… today, today was, no… is the anniversary of the day. Now you, stand before me… taking your role foretold. Foretold was our fate but, one will… carry… our… legacy…”

As Otenba’s father was fading in his words, she gripped him; holding him closer. With this moment, he gave his last words to her ear.

“I am… proud… of you…”

With the last, her father finally passed; with this, Otenba let out a shriek.

“HAAAAAUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!”

Now, for the first time, a tear ran down her eye; then it multiplied. Otenba, be known to her father never cried – even in strain. All of the emotion she has held was being released as Otenba felt the loss of her father; the one who told to embrace her emotion. Holding her father close to bosom, she cradled his body tightly – not wanting to let go. That was till she was interrupted.

“Hey, you!” Duma yelled

Otenba said nothing, and remained holding her father. Duma continued with her voice.

“Where did you come from, are you one of these fun people?” Duma chuckling, “That man you are holding – he was a lot of fun to play with; wielded spells I never seen before – especially his flames. Quiet encouraging to see; do you have the same?”

As the human sigh in pleasure, Otenba remained quiet; as anger boiled within – Duma felt the sudden growth of photons emanating from her. So much it can be seen flowing out of her; this excited her.

“Oh my, I feel I made someone angry. Is that corpse someone important to you?” she teased

“SILENCE!!”

The sudden bark made Duma raise her brow; Otenba then lowered her father’s body – lying it down upon the scorched earth. After its positioning, Otenba rose from the ground, now addressing the Foyromancer.

“The one you have bested, was my father, he have taught me many. Now with him passed, I hold his words as hard as the precious Crysalist of our moon…”

Duma blinked as the sudden poetry; Otenba continued.

“Tell me, Foyromancer, have you experience – loss?”

With the question in mind; Duma taken the moment to think, “Hmm, nope!” she laughed

“I see.” Otenba said, looking back at her father’s lifeless body; then she looks back at Duma in a cold stare.

“Foolish is the selfish, you care not only but, your pleasure. Such pleasures will be punished!”

Instantly, a furious glow burst out of Otenba as she flowed with the power graced to her. To Duma’s surprise, the ambiguity of this Ethra only excited her; to Otenba, this was her true inauguration of her destiny.

“You shall be graced by a power hidden for ten millennia – be prepared to atone for your sin against my people. In the name of Ebbonsa, I will erase your existence – little one…”

The title made Duma ticked again, now being said by this Ethra.

“YOU TOO?!” she yelped, “OHHhhh you are just making this day even better. Don’t you see where that led your old man?! HUH?”

Otenba stood silent and Duma added more to her verse.

“Fine, I will just have to conflagrate this place along with you! To make such a pure hell – only then my passion will be fulfilled. Only then I will be sated from that meaningless term that parts your lips!!”

Duma became ablaze, as swirling fire consumed her but, not harming her. Entering another state herself, the things around her began to combust on their own; even the ground itself as it turned molten. Looking at Otenba, she only had a few words.

“Don’t disappoint me…”

-END CHAPTER 3.1-
    The Flow of Corruption:PII

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

You've been writing for nearly a year, and I only now find it? Seems like your story isn't getting much traffic, I'm sorry about that. I kind of like what I'm reading, though. I'm still fairly early on, but your writing isn't that bad. And I'm liking your characters so far.

@Zorafim It's okay, kind of the risk I take on here. Earlier than this, I had a couple folk reading this - I am glad however this is rediscovered. Also glad that you enjoy the read as well as the characters.

I'll get on with it and tweak some things here and there with previous stuff - that including other chapters. Also I would like to read your story, I am curious!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

My chapters are short. I tend to chew on each word I write, so you can speed through it pretty quick.

God I cannot get enough of your stories, I don't see why this thread doesn't get enough credit as is. Once again another good read really looking forward towards more of your chapters.

Sig by Gama

**AN: Another release of my chapter I revisited and now posted on here - I tried not to rush this one; still trying to get the feel of how the ARKS military complex would be like. Even reintroducing a theme that I never seen on PSO2. Anyway, this is the side of the ARKS that have its very own mystery - hope you like it. If there are any mistakes then feel free to point them out.

Also I would love to know any other players who play a 'militiant' role on the game so I can add them to this part of the story. I could only remember a few. Will either add more to this post (story content) or just go with the next part of this.

***MADE CHANGES TO FIT NEXT CHAPTERS***

Timeline of ARKS GUARD: Yamanaka Kira

AP 206: The birth of Yamanaka Kira: Yoel her father and Mirei her mother.
    AP 214: Personally trained by her parents to be ARKS
    AP 222: Drafted into the ARKS GUARD (AG) – Purachina was created.

AP 225: Was transferred to the 22nd Brigade; meet Yohan for the first time.
    AP 228: Succeeded in the push back of DARKERS on Lilipa – Kira gained the title “Honor Guard” by Yohan
    AP 228: Kira promoted to Captain by Yohan recommendation - Harken, Fox, Joe, Riika and Purachina placed under the command of Kira’s Company – Codename: GEIST

AP 231: The Purge of Naberius Incursion…
    AP 237: Kira trains the new generation of ARKS into the Guard
    AP 238: . . . Current time – Commemoration of the 22nd Brigade: 4th Division's new Brigadier; Promoted to Major.

The origin, ARKS, were made to seek - to learn of different life, cultures, and energies that exist - under the name of their madien: ORACLE. Upon her voyage, have discovered a hostile planet whoms inhabitants were deemed as DARKERS. DARKERS are the anomoly that consumes living and non-living matter; the anomoly have threatened the ORACLE - and many ARKS have perished.

In response, the ARKS have created the GUARD, the formal scientist turned militant; making it their sworn duty to eliminate all DARKERS. However such justiced did not go without its travesties; its perils, and its losses.

Despite such, the GUARD remained vigilant in their way and managed to survive through their hardship. As other groups manifested after - the GUARD remained as the pride of the ORACLE.

Now the ARKS are picking up the pieces of the formal war – rebuilding. Within this time, the survivors are now the examples for new and upcoming ARKS. This is the story of Yamanaka Kira, now Major of the ARKS GUARD 22nd Battalion.

-Chapter 4-
    Yamanaka Geist

Present time -- On the ARKS Fleet Ship: UR

Its corridors were quiet for its residents remain at rest before the start of their day. For others, it was only beginning, for punctuality serves as an important quality under the ARKS Guard Military Corps. Within her quarters, Kira awoke from her bed; as she had, Kira taken the moment to look out the window of her room. The early morning setting filled Kira with thoughts of her up and coming day – remembering from the day before; notified of a transfer to command the 21st and 22nd Brigade. This transfer would be Kira's new Brigadier.

While occupied with thoughts, the lights suddenly turned on, as Kira gave attention; was greeted by her longtime partner in arms standing patiently. A caseal that shined of platinum, marksman, analytical and technical support of Battalion WOLF >> Company GEIST – her name, Purachina.

“Good morning master, I hope you slept well?” Purachina asked

“Good morning Pura…” Kira rubbed her eye

“Are you ready for today’s appointment? It must be exciting to get a new Brigadier for our brigade…”

Kira got up from her bed, now staring into space, “Yes, I am, as for the excitement – well I am a bit disheartened upon what happen.”

“Yes, Brigadier General Keghan, his virulent methods lead the ARKS into key victories.” Purachina said

"To what cost? If it weren't for him our division wouldn't be so destablized, the lost of life so great, not even one is an excuse…” Kira sighed, “… I wish things have taken a different approach – we ourselves barely made it. It was only thanks to him we are here right now...”

Kira then looked down, Purachina seen the expression on Kira’s face, “Master, are you still thinking about him?”

“…” Kira said nothing

As Purachina got no response, she let off another expression – in relation to what almost happen to her, Kira and the rest of her battalion.

“Master, even when we have faced such difficulty – I would have not let anything happen to you. I know our formal commander have claimed the same - his bravery have outweighted the decision Kehgan has made for the rest. In my, astonishment, the amount that have followed the formal has been a sight. It showed their support in him - his connection to them; treating them as his own. In that, I can say that I am proud to have served under him; and you for you are to take his place. As our new Major - Master."

With the statement, Kira turned to her companion.

“Thanks Pura. That means a lot to me, that even a CAST can see the truth in a person. No offense.” She said

"No offense is taken master, it is a geniune statement. I still seek to understand, you more so than ever. Master." Purachina said

"If you keep this up you are well on your way Pura, you are closer than you may think, and in that I am happy to have you as a partner." Kira smiled

Purachina, in her own 'emotion', was satisfied with Kira’s response and expression. However Purachina still thinks Kira is hurting inside as she was told before; to reinforce the fact, she had to ask.

“Master, will you be okay?”

“Yes…” Kira rose, “…let us get to the main hall.”

Purachina nodded, “Yes master.”

Within the moment, Kira prepared herself for the morning, taking a cold shower – the usual being a solider of the ARKS GUARD. After, she has suited up in the standard BDU: Guard Wing – colored black with red accents. Kira also fitted her chin guard along with putting on her Beret Cap; also red as it compliments her blue eyes.

Ready for the day, Kira and Purachina exited out of their quarters; walking down the corridors of Ur. Along the way, the two have given their salutes to officers along the way, coming toward the elevator. The two entered, activating the lift by punching in their code, now leading them down to the ARKS UR Military Corps lobby.

As the lift came mid-way, the two seen the splendor of the planet Naberius - out of it Kira instantly remembered the years as if it was yesterday.

[“Hey Kira, nice to meet you – I am Adel, Yohan; but you can call me ‘Bullethead’… Major Bullethead.”]

Kira narrowed her eyes as the memories kept flooding her mind.

[“Bah, this should be easy for ya… all we have is trees here. Scenery looks nice too.”

“Sad we have to kill these animals for target practice but, it is not wasted – it all goes to a chef; well renowned for his cooking, has a daughter that is inspired too.”

“Shit, darkers are coming – remember the trees I spoke of; let’s head over to them!”

“Well that was close but, we made it – just know I won’t let anything happen to you…”]

Kira grasped her head and Purachina noticed – expressing her calculation of the action.

“Master, your heart rate has dropped below normal levels…”

Before Purachina could ask, Kira held her hand out toward; noting Purachina.

“I am fine, don’t worry; I’ll be fine.” Kira responded

Purachina couldn’t help but to worry about Kira as the war still weight heavily in her mind. Kira still thought about her old comrade; still thinking about the last line he has said before his death. Kira remembering the promise she have made; an oath to his honor.

“I promise you I will… I will make anew.” Kira breathed

Once the lift made its stop, the doors opened beaming a soft green light; the two stepped out as they entered their Gate Lobby – a vast version of the current one used by trainee and other personnel for dispatch. Though what was different about this lobby was the fact it was connected to another floor below – which served as their briefing hall.

As Kira was coming down the steps; one of the squad members demanded the attention of the rest.

“Attention! Major Yamanaka of the 22nd battalion WOLF presides!” Fox yelled

Instantly all the soldiers present lined up and saluted their new commanding officer of their company – letting out a ‘HuRah’ chant after. Kira acknowledge their comprehension and raised her hand.

“At ease…” she said

After that, most have gone back to their casual stances; a few of the WOLF platoon members came up to Kira and called out.

“Aye, lookie here, our new Major arrives to command Battalion WOLF – nice.” Harken said

Fox gutted him with an elbow, “Harken, you know that is no way to speak to your commanding officer…”

“Geez, what was that for, good thing I am wearing this armor else I would have been dead…”

As Harken teased again, Fox started throwing more blows to his gut; Kira couldn’t help but to let an agitated smile furrow her lips – breaking up the couple.

“Behave yourselves; this isn’t about me today – it is about the new commander assigned to us. It is bad enough our forces have been reduced; let alone lead the 4th Division...” She paused

“Yeah, that Keghan fellow, I wouldn't say he was a good guy, I understand his methods; but, he was a bit looney. The same can be said about our other brigadiers...” Harken said

Fox nodded in agreement, "Yes, I know it is not my place to say but, I do not know what possesed them to keep with Keghan. Many of my friends from the other battalions either perished or was badly wounded..."

"Yeah I hear ya..." Harken said, "... you know if it weren't for my skill on the field - you wouldn't be here today."

Out of that Fox slugged him one on the shoulder. Kira couldn’t help but to shake her head upon how the conversation turned comical. Suddenly, Ukoshi Riiko, battle medic of WOLF came up to Kira with some files on a tablet.

“Sir, permission to speak!?” Riiko cried

“Granted, what do you have there?” Kira asked

“W-well, first I wanted to congratulate you on your promotion… You did a fine job sir.” Riiko blushed

“We all did a good job; if it weren’t for you guys astuteness and clarity on the field – well; it would have been worse.” Kira thanked

Fox, Harken, and Riiko gave their genuine expressions as Kira gave her praise; after that Riiko handed Kira the clip board showing data on the tablet.

“These are… a few proposals – mainly for the medical cor. Past methods… made it difficult to assess the wounded effectively. I-I could have perished if it weren’t for Harken; many more could have died due to the technology then. I even had to reinvent how stimulants can be taken in; and use other methods.”

“I see…” Kira scrolling through, “I know how good of a doctor you are… and we don’t want to lose such a vital asset; I will see to it that these are implemented…”

“Thank you, thank you sir! I appreciate your support!” Riiko said

Kira nodded in recognition; suddenly she takes notice of the marshal. Instantly Kira called attention to the others.

“Attention! Face forward! ARKS Marshal Gene Stark walks the podium!”

As Kira stood in the middle of every other ARKS militant; she gave her salute – the others followed after giving their recognition. Marshal of the Guard: Stark gradually made it up to the podium looking upon his UR military corps – he pointed to Kira and signaled her to take the stand by his side along with the two brigadiers of Division IV. Instantly Kira followed with such poise and joined Starks side; giving a salute him and to her fellow commanders.

Stark returned the same and the two turned back to the company.

“My fellow ARKS, I would like to thank you for making it today – for today we must reflect upon what has happened in our past. Ten years ago we have faced a great travesty in our quest for peace against the dakers; with that came great sacrifices. One of them is our own, formal commander Keghan of the 4th Division made his pass; but this pass was without victory – a victory in the name of the ARKS!”

The troops gave their chant yet again; repeating – then President Stark raised his hand and all have calmed down.

“Before I introduced your new Brigadier, a few promotions I want to address. First off, the new Brigadier General of the 4th Division; Sergki, Valon – despite the misfortune that befell him; he have shown great valor on the field against the DARKERS. Bringing 51% of his brigade home; come and receive your lapel for you deserve this.”

Valon moved from his spot – standing before Stark as he pins the new rank onto his collar. After the marshal gave a salute and Valon returned in such a divine fashion. Valon returned to his neutral position, now the marshal eying Kira as she was next to be announced.

“Now for our next promotion, I want to personally congratulate Yamanaka Kira; upon her rank into Major. Her dedication and persistence have brought you here to see another day – a day of peace and in commemoration to those who helped her through; I as well as they are proud of you.”

Then Stark turned toward Kira; in action to give her, her pin in rank. In the same lime light, Kira didn’t feel comfortable at all – in the fact Yohan wasn’t mentioned for he was in contest with Keghan and his methods along with the other two brigadiers in the same. Which caused a separation of WOLF from their brigade, if it weren’t for that rebellion; Kira knows for sure all of them would have been dead. However Yohan have shown what other commanders didn’t – compassion for his battalion; as if they were his family.

Suddenly Kira felt a hand on her shoulder; she looked up and seen the expression on Marshal Starks face.

“Are you okay Major?” Stark asked

“Y-yes sir, forgive me.” Kira responded

After their exchange, the two gave salutes to one another; then the company gave their roaring chant. Then the president settled them down again.

“Without further delay, I would like to introduce to you; the new commanding officer of the 21st and 22nd Brigade.”

As Stark pointed; the rest turned to see who it is – the man arriving upon the podium wore the standard BDU: Sharp Order for males but, it was all colored in various purples. His hair was wild, untamed like a wolf as it was shaded in purple with lighter tips and streaks. Most of all as he made is approach to the mic – he taken a glance at Kira. His golden eyes looking into Kira’s own; to her expression, it is as if, she had seen a ghost…

“Y-Yohan?!” Kira thought

-End Chapter 4-
    Yamanaka Geist

Aw yeah, he's back.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Aug 14, 2014 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Aw yeah, he's back.

Spoiler!
    That is a sound idea; hopefully they get to read this as well as others who may be interested.