Page 239 of 684 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 6832

Default We're having problems with the Tweaker

My friends and I are having issues with the PSO2 Tweaker.

♠ My friend crashes when he tries to go to the shop lobby and when he tries to change channel

◘ Mine says JP isn't working

♥ Sen says she can't even get the patches to work or she cant get into the logo screen without it crashing.

Is anyone else having issues who uses the tweaker?
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥

You Should post this in the tweaker thread not make an entirely new one.

Pso2 Tweaker Thread

check if youre using the latest tweaker.

install net framework 3.5 and 4.

i would advise you on placing the tweaker on the game's directory.

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin

run tweaker as admin.

EDIT

-----------------

thanks Admin for moving this to the right thread.
    Last edited by Gama; Oct 13, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

For some reason, I'm still getting permanent blackscreens during every story event (I'm on matter board 5, if that makes any difference) and my sub menus disappear whenever I run a taco. Is this a problem with the story patch? These problems don't seem to happen whenever I don't have it installed.
    Embrace the Unknown...

Alright then. My thanks AIDA. I'll just leave it uninstalled for the time being.
    Embrace the Unknown...

DEBUG - The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.
    ERROR - The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

It worked before I took a break from the game and nothing has changed since then.

With thanks to Gama

So I tried running the PSO Tweaker Ver2 and I'm not getting any response when I click on different options...when I click on the "!" it lets me hover over the options but every time I click on a menu item nothing happens? Any idea on what the problem could be? Should I just stick to using the OG Tweaker?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by habib77fm View Post
    So I tried running the PSO Tweaker Ver2 and I'm not getting any response when I click on different options...when I click on the "!" it lets me hover over the options but every time I click on a menu item nothing happens? Any idea on what the problem could be? Should I just stick to using the OG Tweaker?

Thanks
    PSO2 Tweaker v2 is a non-functional program until AIDA finishes work on it. The download for it is just there to give you a feel of what the new re-design will be like.

Stick to the original PSO2 Tweaker that is currently in use until further notice of a finished version of PSO2 Tweaker v2 is announced by AIDA.

Sorry to post this but:

Two long time issues now:
    The setting for it be set to window with it's set resolution keeps going back down to it's lowest, it's not saving my resolution settings for window mode...
    Then the OP Swap, it's not working, I keep switching but ti says unknown and it refuses to give me the glorious Vita Op.

Sorry if this was already posted.

Where is this temporary folder that the tweaker uses to extract things like the story patch to? I assume it should be a folder that's called 'TEMPFOLDERAIDAFOOL' or something like that. I cancelled an operation of the tweaker, but the temp folder is still there. I would like to delete it manually since it is clogging my C-Drive.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

I have the same problem with this that I do with the official SEGA patcher: I can download about 1 or 2 files just fine but then the next file just stops about half way through. No error or anything, it just stays that way indefinitely and never resumes. I never had this problem with the PSO2 Translation Launcher, but unfortunately that's kind of unusable right now. Is there a way besides right-clicking and restarting download for all almost 9000 files?