Default Difference between pso 1&2 and pso 1&2 Plus

Looking to get online with a Gamecube and not sure what version to get. Longtime Blueburst and XBL player.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Looking to get online with a Gamecube and not sure what version to get. Longtime Blueburst and XBL player.
    Thanks.
    your best bet will be the Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II for game cube version its more active as online depend what private server you choose and same for psobb. For the old xbox version its don't have support online private server , also there many player trying to regroup with player on GameCube and team up other players on there topic so keep in mind to keep a look out for them as well
    Last edited by JCGamer; May 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM.

I am definately getting GC version. My question was I wanted to know the difference between the regular version and the Plus version. Apologies for not being clear.

Honestly, if you plan to play online, it doesn't make a difference. If you plan to play offline only, go with PSO+.

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

I'd personally suggest the non-plus version. Shop dupe is so useful in keeping copies of weapons for backup or (for other characters). It can also be fun messing around w/ equipping multiple weapons at a time. However, you'd be losing out on Ep2 challenge mode and a few of the quests, as mentioned in the link provided by gigawuts (You can still access these quests, but you must be online to access them in the non-plus version).

If you don't mind me asking, why would you choose the gamecube version over one of the many blueburst private servers? To me, it's much more fun playing this game w/ others, and unless you have a group of friends you know locally, you're going to have a hard time finding other players online, even on the most popular private server.

Just got a free Gamecube is all. I played a lot of Blue Burst but I upgraded to Windows 8 and I can no longer play BB now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Nessly View Post
    I'd personally suggest the non-plus version. Shop dupe is so useful in keeping copies of weapons for backup or (for other characters). It can also be fun messing around w/ equipping multiple weapons at a time. However, you'd be losing out on Ep2 challenge mode and a few of the quests, as mentioned in the link provided by gigawuts (You can still access these quests, but you must be online to access them in the non-plus version).

If you don't mind me asking, why would you choose the gamecube version over one of the many blueburst private servers? To me, it's much more fun playing this game w/ others, and unless you have a group of friends you know locally, you're going to have a hard time finding other players online, even on the most popular private server.
    May be related to the fact that he will use his char in future years, by using PSO BB you accept many risks, including data beeing deleted, corrupted, tweaked,.....
    I hope i don't offend anyone, PSO BB has some capable ppl handling the data, but since it's his save data were talking about, it may be better if he is the one keeping an eye on it.