Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Can't register Sega JP account?

I can't seem to create and account as I keep getting an error, is there maintenance on at the moment? or am I doing something wrong here?

Plus I have to put in an image verification to create an account which is obviously impossible because it's in Japanese...
    Last edited by jaysfx; Jul 23, 2013 at 03:48 AM.

Signup doesn't seem to work with Chrome or IE. Use Firefox. Here's an addon that should help translate the process: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...firefox-addon/

If you have any problems with the captcha, ask in this thread here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Okay... So I done everything you said and I'm still getting an error when trying to create an account.. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Signup doesn't seem to work with Chrome or IE.
    Yeah, Kion, about that...

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Chrome seems to work again, FYI
    Just re-verified it myself. The registration site loads in Chrome now (which it wouldn't load at all before). Besides, OP didn't specify which browser he was using. Also:

EDIT: Double-double-checked. IE seems to be able to load the page too. Anything beyond that I wouldn't know about, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysfx View Post
    Plus I have to put in an image verification to create an account which is obviously impossible because it's in Japanese...
    So I'm betting it's captcha-related. As such, OP, I recommend you use this thread for reference (if using any browser other than FireFox or Chrome), the FireFox extension that Kion just linked above, or his original extension that he made for Chrome.

Ninja pre-post update:
    Okay... So I done everything you said and I'm still getting an error when trying to create an account.. :S
    Which error? Could you post a screenshot of it? Also, see if making use of AIDA's PSO2 Registration Guide helps you at all. For all we know, it's probably just something simple (if it's not the captcha, anyway).

EDIT: Ignore the Chrome warning in AIDA's Guide. That should be fixed by now, as I mentioned above. AIDA really needs to update that in the guide.
    Last edited by Maronji; Jul 23, 2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Fixed the guide link because I derped.

http://gyazo.com/221515a645e2100b625af8e9f67c6573

That is the error I keep receiving. Thank you guys for responding.

http://gyazo.com/221515a645e2100b625af8e9f67c6573

That is the error I keep receiving. Thank you guys for responding.
    Looks like you're just timing out on the captcha, most likely (you have to do it within two minutes, if I remember correctly). Just keep trying, or I could try to do it for you (I forget the easy way to link to the captcha image, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Looks like you're just timing out on the captcha, most likely (you have to do it within two minutes, if I remember correctly). Just keep trying, or I could try to do it for you (I forget the easy way to link to the captcha image, though).
    I just done it under 2 minutes and I still get the same error..

I just done it under 2 minutes and I still get the same error..
    It's possible that you might be mixing up the characters a bit. Some of them look extremely similar, particularly to those who aren't used to reading Hiragana (which is understandable; even I still mix up a few of them now and again, and I've been practicing reading those characters for a few years now).

Try to right-click on the image, copy the image URL, and paste it here. I'll try to give it a whirl.
    Last edited by Maronji; Jul 23, 2013 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Minor addendum.

When I copy the url image it changes the image for some reason.