Page 444 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3443944344414424434444454464474544945449441444 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    They just reduced the Experience needed to level, so it shouldn't be so bad anymore. The best way from 45-50 would be to AQ or run MPAs. Take advantage of all EQs that come around as well.
    I haven't really tried doing AQs yet, so i guess that's worth a shot. Thank you
    Another question..
    Do you get more exp for being in a party with other players? or is it pretty much the same with partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Another question..
    Do you get more exp for being in a party with other players? or is it pretty much the same with partners?

You do get increased exp rates from being in a party, but I don't know if Friend/Support partners affect it. The only time I ever use them are for FUN runs and I've never paid much attention to it. I want to say they do affect enemy spawns. Somebody else will have to chime in on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Another question..
    NPC count as 2/3 of a person, more people = More spawn.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

@NexusAZ & Sizustar
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated

I'm a Fo/Te 36/26, and I fcked up my build.

For a character at this level is worth to buy a reset(or there is a way to get it without AC?), or should I just start a new one?

@Question 2

For Mags, is there any problem on not feeding it?(besides it not attacking?)
    Because sometimes he is hungry and I give him weak weapons, but if there is no problems on letting hungry I could just wait until I get some rare equips or something.
    Last edited by Vallard; Mar 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallard View Post
    I'm a Fo/Te 36/26, and I fcked up my build.

For a character at this level is worth to buy a reset(or there is a way to get it without AC?), or should I just start a new one?
    Buying another skill tree is cheaper then buying a reset. You can't even use the reset unless you switch to another skill tree for that class, so you'll need to buy an extra tree anyway.

Since there are no new skills on the horizon, waiting for a free reset pass isn't a good option right now.

36/26 isn't hard to make up provided you have some free time for like 2-3 days. But first I'd say have someone look over your build in an appropriate thread to see if your mistake truly warrants character seppuku.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallard View Post
    @Question 2

For Mags, is there any problem on not feeding it?(besides it not attacking?)
    Because sometimes he is hungry and I give him weak weapons, but if there is no problems on letting hungry I could just wait until I get some rare equips or something.
    There's no problems. As a matter of fact, most people using multiple stat boost Ks/PP restore J have their mag starve (assuming it's level-capped), and only feed it when the boosts seem appropriate for the situation.

Btw you can only feed items up to 6*s.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 8, 2014 at 12:58 PM.

Now my question;

I've never really cared for W. lances, so i wouldn't know this, but the potential for falclaw, ancient oath, how exactly does that work?

I'm pretty sure it's not as good as 'you do 10+% more damage to enemies weak to your weapon's element'.

Except that's exactly what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Except that's exactly what it is.
    Holy crap o.o

Well at least sange doesn't suck as hard now.

Hey, im new and I was wondering what the best way to lvl would be?
    Thanks