Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Wow never mind. I cant believe I thought it was just for rods this whole time.
    It works for any weapon, which is why people can combo a 50% Ice Elysion or Boots of Seraphi with Ilbarta effectively.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I just fought Loser, when he was about to do that sword mpa wipe move, he got miraged out of it and his clock opened, is that supposed to happen? Is it possible to mirage him through his swords?
    not sure if anyone given you any solutions, but loser can be mirage during that point. a few times there are lags that speed up to him getting mirage.

However once he does his sword attack its alot harder to mirage him but you can still damage him.

Last edited by Fusionxglave; May 8, 2015 at 01:11 AM.

I recently broke my phone and now I'm trying to log in so I can get premium and I get this message.
    Need help with this, I've had several secret passwords sent to my email.
    After I enter it in I get this message, If someone could give me a guide to my specific problem it'd be much appreciated, thanks.
    Attachment 3851

"ID or secret password is wrong. Type in the correct ones."
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

It just randomly worked just now lol I've put in over 30 passwords and I just put this one in just like the rest and it worked lmao. Made a forums account and everything, irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Time Attack, Extreme Quests, and not sure about the shops since you can will the lottery by buying ac for lobby action 167 for S Jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Since it's AQ boost day, literally nolife AQs for 4-5s units. Depending on their affixes, they can fetch up to 4m on the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    As Nyansan mentioned, take advantage of the AQ boost today. Hope for Emergency Code: Clone & pick up everything they drop. Three slot & up weapons with Modulator go for a few hundred thousand. Modulator Units, go for millions.
    Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Sell fodder are the best way to make money off the shop pass these days, and reselling old accessory if you still have it on ticket form but people won't instantly grab it so it feels more like investment.
    Runing XQ with meseta booster or triboost for 30 mins can also net you a bit more money, almost equal to your average DO payout.
    Do I need to use vraolet + monkey king bar? or just monkey king bar?

Thank you all
    Last edited by Sinon; May 8, 2015 at 04:49 AM.

vraolet only affect rare weapon, while MKB affect both.

In Vraolet case, besides the chance of choosing the element you want on a weapon, it also give chance of higher affix slot on that weapon due to already having 1 slot via tekking (either Meseta Fever 1, EXP Boost 1, or Lucky Rise 1). If you, lets say, met Emergency Code: Clone, you can have chance of higher affix slot for Modulator fodder weapon (If 7* above). MKB then raise the chance even further.

If 6* and below, just apply the MKB effect. Same as unit.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I had both vraolet and mkb combined with deband special abilities effect
    result: 8 slots untekked anga soul
    so yeah, use both

Sorry, I'm new.

Do you guys think the specialized "tech" craft (lv. 3, 8, 10) is pretty useless all around?

And therefore it'd probably be better to go for the specialized "striking" craft for defense instead?