Page 455 of 758 FirstFirst ... 355405445452453454455456457458465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    Thats seems like a very good idea / strategy you have for this, I haven't played ES ranked eq's very seriously since the initial king rappy suits last year, but I had 68 opertaion stars laying around, so I wanted to try it this month, seems I was incorrect in running all of my ship 2 chrs daily lol, I currently have 16 chr's ranked, but the ranks range from 1500 to 26k, I think maintaining around 7 chrs sounds like an awesome idea, so thanks for sharing that info, I might try that next time, no idea what i will end up with this time, all of my chrs have some chips, and can reach the damage marks, about 10 of them can one pass VH, and only 1 can deal massive damage to SH triggers. gotta love 100k shop early learner TMG's, currently I am using 2 characters with partizans, 2 with double sabers, and 12 with tmg elder rebellion lol.

Do you find 10 star elder rebellion to be better than the 11 star version? my main has both now, so i started using it along with 3 of the dark units that unlock 10 extra element, 20 extra CP.
    10 or 11 star would depend on your other chip load out and element reaching level, For psycho wand, 10* might work better for or if going dark in other slot, 11* might work too.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Thats seems like a very good idea / strategy you have for this, I haven't played ES ranked eq's very seriously since the initial king rappy suits last year, but I had 68 opertaion stars laying around, so I wanted to try it this month, seems I was incorrect in running all of my ship 2 chrs daily lol, I currently have 16 chr's ranked, but the ranks range from 1500 to 26k, I think maintaining around 7 chrs sounds like an awesome idea, so thanks for sharing that info, I might try that next time, no idea what i will end up with this time, all of my chrs have some chips, and can reach the damage marks, about 10 of them can one pass VH, and only 1 can deal massive damage to SH triggers. gotta love 100k shop early learner TMG's, currently I am using 2 characters with partizans, 2 with double sabers, and 12 with tmg elder rebellion lol.
    I have ER10 on all 9 characters, and EREX on one. TMG with ER is really overpowered compared to everything else because of infinite range, no real damage dropoff, and you don't have to chase shit around to hit it. You can probably go higher than 7 if you are active for the entire window of every EQ, as you get more and more triggers overall (albeit spread between characters rather than focused on one), as ranks only really seem to have competetiveness on the weekend. For me for example, with 7 characters I've used 48 triggers thus far, and have participated in probably 150+ requests. I also finally got my first rig weapon reward today, a double saber. Kinda lame since there's only really one boss that's viable to use melee on in my opinion (crys draal), but at least it wasn't a wand/talis/rod/bow/etc.

Do you find 10 star elder rebellion to be better than the 11 star version? my main has both now, so i started using it along with 3 of the dark units that unlock 10 extra element, 20 extra CP.
    If you can incorporate a psychowand into the loadout with EREX without overlapping on E frame chips, EREX is arguably better. If you can't get psychowand in without overlapping, ER10 is better unless your EREX is ability maxed due to the cost required per use, and ER10 is far easier to max in that regard.

Thanks for the replies to both of you, I still don't fully understand what E Frame type chips etc means, I don't know where to find that info at, I have seen it mentioned here before, but it only confused me つωT`)ヾ. This is my current strongest load out so far, I did 16.8 mil to my own Trigger with it earlier, the friend chip yami puts me at max 280 element, and the first couple shots trying to proc yami + status effect usually fills my cp to 160 before I start spamming the pa. I do have a saga chip on this chr, not sure if that would be better than the Jeane or any other I currently have set up, I do have a max ability ER 10 star, the 11 star ER is only ability 2 lol.

anything I should change here? I know my tmg being dark would help, but I kind of like it light atm since its universal for all EM triggers to my knowledge.

Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

E Frame is a damage type. The way damage multipliers stack depends on what Frames are being combined. Frames of the same type will stack additively, while Frames of different types will stack multiplicatively. For example, you'll deal more damage with Missouri + SORO than with Missouri + Psycho Wand. This is because Missouri is E Frame and SORO is G Frame, so their multipliers will multiply. Missouri and Psycho Wand are both E Frame, so their multipliers will add to make one big E Frame multiplier. You want to multiply multipliers over adding them because, as math shows, multiplying two numbers is bigger than adding them.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 5, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thanks for the replies to both of you, I still don't fully understand what E Frame type chips etc means, I don't know where to find that info at, I have seen it mentioned here before, but it only confused me つωT`)ヾ. This is my current strongest load out so far, I did 16.8 mil to my own Trigger with it earlier, the friend chip yami puts me at max 280 element, and the first couple shots trying to proc yami + status effect usually fills my cp to 160 before I start spamming the pa. I do have a saga chip on this chr, not sure if that would be better than the Jeane or any other I currently have set up, I do have a max ability ER 10 star, the 11 star ER is only ability 2 lol.

anything I should change here? I know my tmg being dark would help, but I kind of like it light atm since its universal for all EM triggers to my knowledge.

Spoiler!
    Ok, For a quick lazy explanation, there are 6 main groups/categories/frames of chip, A/B/C/D/E/chase. A are primarily, and almost exclusively weapon specific white icon PA booster chips like the TMG booster in your loadout. B are species specific chips, like Dragon Slayer, Rockbear Knuckle, Ravelle, and Hans (there are more than that). C are chips that give increased damage if an enemy has a status effect, there are only a handful of these iirc: Yamigarasu, Saga, and 3 others come to mind, but those 2 are the most prevalent. D are increased damage vs specific elemental weakness, Strike Brute, Judgement Hearts, Nasuyoteri. E is near on everything else. Basically, your loadout is this: E/A/E+chase/B/PA+C. If you had a Strike Brute and replaced Jenne or H44 (probably Jenne for better results even though you'd lose the chase hit), your damage would increase by a sizeable amount. Basically, the larger the variety of frames in your loadout, the bigger your multiplier and the more damage you do with your PA. Chase is the additional hit, power dependant on what the chip is and what conditions it has tied to it.

There is a realistic limit to usefulness however, as any of the B frame enemy chips (Vol Dragon, Tranmizer, Gwanada, Fang Banther, don't know if there's one for oceanids and don't care anyway) are 40% (Hans is 45%, all while released) are lowish power with an activation cost of 50, and 30s duration requiring 2 activations during a run. If you have absolutely nothing better, sure, but there are better options.

There are a couple of other categories but they only contain one or two chips at most so aren't worth mentioning.

Also you're still better off using the lamia TMGs you are since your element count works out to be pretty similar to using a H44, and you pretty much need to be level 70 to use 13* TMGs without (much of a) penalty.
    Last edited by Atmius; Sep 5, 2016 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    E Frame is a damage type. The way damage multipliers stack depends on what Frames are being combined. Frames of the same type will stack additively, while Frames of different types will stack multiplicatively. For example, you'll deal more damage with Missouri + SORO than with Missouri + Psycho Wand. This is because Missouri is E Frame and SORO is G Frame, so their multipliers will multiply. Missouri and Psycho Wand are both E Frame, so their multipliers will add to make one big E Frame multiplier. You want to multiply multipliers over adding them because, as math shows, multiplying two numbers is bigger than adding them.
    I noticed Psycho wand doesn't add much for me, that explains why, what i don't understand though, is how you know what chips are what type of frame, does the chip say that somewhere?I never noticed if so, might be overlooking it, and thanks for the help.
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

A lot of testing, and that getting reported to the Japanese es wiki (http://pso2es.swiki.jp/). You can usually find out what type each chip falls under after a few hours of release.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Ok, For a quick lazy explanation, there are 6 main groups/categories/frames of chip, A/B/C/D/E/chase. A are primarily, and almost exclusively weapon specific white icon PA booster chips like the TMG booster in your loadout. B are species specific chips, like Dragon Slayer, Rockbear Knuckle, Ravelle, and Hans (there are more than that). C are chips that give increased damage if an enemy has a status effect, there are only a handful of these iirc: Yamigarasu, Saga, and 3 others come to mind, but those 2 are the most prevalent. D are increased damage vs specific elemental weakness, Strike Brute, Judgement Hearts, Nasuyoteri. E is near on everything else. Basically, your loadout is this: E/A/E+chase/B/PA+C. If you had a Strike Brute and replaced Jenne or H44 (probably Jenne for better results even though you'd lose the chase hit), your damage would increase by a sizeable amount. Basically, the larger the variety of frames in your loadout, the bigger your multiplier and the more damage you do with your PA. Chase is the additional hit, power dependant on what the chip is and what conditions it has tied to it.

There is a realistic limit to usefulness however, as any of the B frame enemy chips (Vol Dragon, Tranmizer, Gwanada, Fang Banther, don't know if there's one for oceanids and don't care anyway) are 40% (Hans is 45%, all while released) are lowish power with an activation cost of 50, and 30s duration requiring 2 activations during a run. If you have absolutely nothing better, sure, but there are better options.

There are a couple of other categories but they only contain one or two chips at most so aren't worth mentioning.

Also you're still better off using the lamia TMGs you are since your element count works out to be pretty similar to using a H44, and you pretty much need to be level 70 to use 13* TMGs without (much of a) penalty.
    Thanks for the reply, and I do have a strike brute as well, so i will try replacing the Jeane for that, the chase hit seemed to happen so frequently like a river of numbers popping up I thought it would do more total DPS, now I am excited to try next EM lol, also I could make an H44 to use if that would serve me better as well, I never thought about the tmg combo with the chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    A lot of testing, and that getting reported to the Japanese es wiki (http://pso2es.swiki.jp/). You can usually find out what type each chip falls under after a few hours of release.
    I feel pretty stupid for having not searched there, lol, thanks for the info (´∩ω∩`)
    Last edited by cheeto; Sep 5, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Error Code 403 means that I can't accept a friend request because that player's friend list is full, right?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I believe that's the case. The message there should tell you that is the exact problem though.