Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The problem with your thinking is that the lack of PSU support was not Sega of America's fault, it was Sega of Japan's.
    The problem with that thinking is the JP version of PSU was way better
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The problem with your thinking is that the lack of PSU support was not Sega of America's fault, it was Sega of Japan's.
    If you read my post correctly I was talking about more then just PSU but ok

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by May0 View Post
    I wasn't arguing quality on either side, I'm talking about sperging out when someone has a difference of opinion. Find me a post where someone wanting an English version berates a JP player and mocks them for their choice. I'd love to see it. You're not the only Nihon flag waver here to be sure and while I understand your sentiment, as an impartial party I find it a bit off putting.

I don't think you'll find anyone here that will debate that anything after PSO wasn't a mess but you'll certainly find enough contempt for anyone bothering to ask for something new.
    yeah you still seem new here

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    yeah you still seem new here
    What is it like living in an echo chamber?
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    The problem with that thinking is the JP version of PSU was way better
    Which is obvious, if PSU west was even updated is for the fact that the 360 servers also had japanese players.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Could be easier, honestly.

Tweaker still doesn't automatically install patches for me despite setting that in the options and there being a compatible patch released for that version.

It'd be nice if it mentioned the patches if you're running vanilla JP, either on start or after an install/update. Could be a single click to install all preselected patches, save for incompatible ones.

Also the proxy setup just gives you no help at all so you have to Google it for some code or something somewhere? Whatever, not gonna bother, skip.
    Is this a fucking joke?
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Agreed, the Tweaker is heaven compared to the Original Launcher and it's creator went out of the way to make installation really easy for us and all that for

FREE
    YES FREE
    NO MONEY INVOLVED

Your post feels rather ungrateful to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by JanosA View Post
    It was no easy task to gbecause they obviously oing on PSO2 JP for me, but I jumped through the hoops at release and got it done. Played hardcore for a couple years, then the DDoS closed me down. I know theres ways I can work around the situation, but I just refuse to jump through anymore hoops to play this. I really love PSO2 JP, but no more hoops for me.

I was once one of those saying, "I won't switch from JP to NA", but now I would gladly get on the NA server just to have my PSO2 back.
    I so agree with you add flames to those hoops because they obviously want the game to be in Japan and they want to make it hard on ppl to even get on anymore a year or two ago you could create an account and play with no problem if you could get past the Japanese now I swear everyone has to do the most just to load up the launcher lol

All you need is pso2tweaker and copy a url to paste into the program to start playing. I'll admit the english patch process where you have to manually download the basic english patch and/or the big english patch is hard for people who are blind or otherwise mentally incapable of basic tasks. Right when you launch the program, you'll see some text on the right side that tells you which patches are compatible. If it's not compatible, don't install it. If it's compatible, install it (if you feel like it and are capable of doing so).

I'll say it again. The issue isn't how hard it is to get into the game. The issue is eternally feeling like an outsider. A ton of people just don't want to deal with that and rightfully so.

Just in case the original post needs to be linked...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...5&postcount=88