Page 169 of 252 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2517

Funny how that can go. Most PA spams have been lackluster. Maybe that is why I am enjoying the more PSO1esque play of DragonSlayerNT SacBite0 HU/BR so much more than the normal method of playing. TE will always be my main and I couldn't imagine having to grind all those using the old system. Lambda Grinders are hard to come by and RNG is often unkind.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

For a Te/Br with average stance and that will play wand only. Which stats should it increase Satk or Tatk? (also should use a full Satk or Tatk mag?) If you can a explanation of why would be also nice.

Thanks for the help o/

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    For a Te/Br with average stance and that will play wand only. Which stats should it increase Satk or Tatk? (also should use a full Satk or Tatk mag?) If you can a explanation of why would be also nice.

Thanks for the help o/
    I think it's still S Atk for smacks, T Atk for explosions, and with the ease of acquiring 13 stars now, I guess there is no real reason to grab S Atk for Te/Br anymore. Unless you had your eyes on a wand that needed S Atk, I wouldn't put any in at all. Elysion is actually the only wand I can remember needing S Atk for, and I think now with the 75 cap, that's no longer necessary from the mag. You should be perfectly safe slapping 150 t atk on your mag for now, and you can wait for others to respond to use the other 50.

Edit: Just realized you said average stance with smacks only. Why? You might as well be a te/hu at that point...
    Last edited by Dephinix; Oct 30, 2016 at 01:58 AM.

new zondeel ring ahahaha , what are they smoking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post

Thanks for the help o/
    As it was said earlier, weak stance is vastly more useful, as it will actualy net you more damage if you can hit several mobs at once with a wand on the right element (not too hard with new wand Element change ring)

TE/BR is typically specced around T-ATK due to having powerful techs and maximize bow use if you want to use one. But yeah, you're better off going TE/HU if you go melee only. In this case you can focus either on T or S-ATK, that's really up to you.

If you go S-ATK mag, be sure to save at least 30 points or so in T-ATK since a vast majority of endgame wands require a lot of T-ATK to be equipped, and these 30 points will allow yo to equip even Austere or Gix at lv 75 without racking up every class bonus out there.

I recently got a coat edge ver2 and im considering using it as techer/hunter. I have a few questions.

1.is this a good idea?
    2. Will people abandon an eq if they see this?
    3. Should I invest in t-atk at all? (Skill tree, affixes, mag)
    4. Is shift critical necessary?
    5. Do I absolutely need a rainbow set? If so in what order should I get elements?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    I recently got a coat edge ver2 and im considering using it as techer/hunter. I have a few questions.

1.is this a good idea?
    5. Do I absolutely need a rainbow set? If so in what order should I get elements?
    1 No. Any random wand is better.
    2 Not abandon, but they probably won't be happy with that
    3 don't get raw stats skills in tree. Mag can be either S or T-ATK or a mix of both, up to you (be sure to have at least a few points in T-ATK to be able to equip every wand you might get)
    4 No. can be useful but a lot of other skills take priority
    5 No, just get Wand Element change ring by using gathering materials. It will change the element of your wand whenever you use a charged tech.

Well its not so much that I would get a wand instead, rather I'd pick ip my Red Sword and switch back to Hunter/Fighter while being salty over wasting a few million mestea to +30 a crappy weapon (by Hunter standards)...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post

1.is this a good idea?
    1. No, even gunslash has higher DPS than that.
    2. Probably not since TE/HU without Form wand is just a pure support anyway.
    3. If you have Form wand then no. If you don't then yes.
    4. Not necessary at all, but 1 point into it is nice.
    5. No, L/Wand E Change can cover you somewhat. You still need to rainbow for convenient purpose, as Zondeel and Zanverse is really important for melee TE
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I think it's still S Atk for smacks, T Atk for explosions, and with the ease of acquiring 13 stars now, I guess there is no real reason to grab S Atk for Te/Br anymore. Unless you had your eyes on a wand that needed S Atk, I wouldn't put any in at all. Elysion is actually the only wand I can remember needing S Atk for, and I think now with the 75 cap, that's no longer necessary from the mag. You should be perfectly safe slapping 150 t atk on your mag for now, and you can wait for others to respond to use the other 50.

Edit: Just realized you said average stance with smacks only. Why? You might as well be a te/hu at that point...
    I play Te/Br with average stance because I play Hu as a tank and use Br with average stance, so I am limited to what class and skill combinations I can do. (I play all classes, sometimes is a little difficult having only one skilltree per class)

I have a mag for each stats, so I was testing and I believe that increase Satk is better; but I want to be sure. Also I am only interested in doing damage, to the moment I do not have problems to equip weapons.

Thank you very much for the help