Page 50 of 252 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I might be able to get a Rikauteri sometime soon, and given how expensive they are, I'd like to get the most flexible element for all areas. What would be the recommended element to get? Light? Ice? Fire?

I'm also a bit of bow newbie - how should I use my PAs and what techs are good to use with Banish?
    Element will only matter for Fo/Br due to Element Conversion. If you don't ever plan doing Fo/Br, don't worry about it. If you do, maybe light just cause easy to spam. Ice and Fire, well, more Ice, require a more strict set-up.

If you are new to bows, you might wanna try it out first, because the amazing damage video stuff requires the right setup and a very good amount of skill to pull off.

On my build, it's not very amazing. I currently settled with Tenelfter for use on Anga when it resists wands. IMO wasn't worth spending millions of meseta for now. I'd rather spent that grinding 13*s and affixing gear.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, what's the ideal armor/units for melee TeHu?

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    On my build, it's not very amazing. I currently settled with Tenelfter for use on Anga when it resists wands. IMO wasn't worth spending millions of meseta for now. I'd rather spent that grinding 13*s and affixing gear.
    Tenelfter is pretty terrible, why did you go for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    So, what's the ideal armor/units for melee TeHu?
    HP crafted Brisa. You could also use HP crafted Saiki if you want 20 more PP in exchange for 80 HP.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Awesome. Since TeHu really doesn't need thst much pp. I have full set of maggy units. I'm still a bit confused as to either go t-atk or s-atk build for units. Are Wand Gear explosions are tech damage-based?

Personally, I prefer Saiki for Te/Hu since it's more balanced, and it also has extra DEX to help with crafted weapons. HP crafted Saiki is already more than enough defensively.

The normal strikes do S-ATK damage, and the Wand Gear explosions do T-ATK damage. They're both striking damage types that use striking multipliers, not tech multipliers. Isn't that in the guide? S-ATK generally works better for Te/Hu since it strengthens Hu weapons, but then you can't equip Ares or Slave wands.

Wand Whacking Addict

As a Te/Br, what wands should I aim to get after pristine small hammers?
    Species latents and traitor cage are out of the question as I'm not premium.

After that, the main upgrade you can make is 13*s or Summit Moon, so there isn't much you can do to improve further. Pristine Small Hammer is pretty good.

And Traitor Cage is actually worse than Pristine Small Hammer so it isn't an upgrade at all. Don't look at it.

Wand Whacking Addict

Wondering if I should take the time to farm live wands, they're better but only marginally.

Well they look pretty if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Tenelfter is pretty terrible, why did you go for that?

HP crafted Brisa. You could also use HP crafted Saiki if you want 20 more PP in exchange for 80 HP.
    LOL yes it is! But it's the only cheap option below Rikauteri that is equipable by Techer. I just wanted to 'try-out' bow. The price of Rikauteri is still sky high and I'd rather spend that meseta on other stuff while waiting for something better to arrive or it to drop in price.