Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    (and having mercenaries as your whole military is... Uh... I mean, buying people to fight for you with no defenses of your own? Yeaaaah nah).
    This has actually been done a fair lot historically, and often worked pretty well so long as you A) had a ready source of mercs B) could actually pay their wages in time (unpaid ones tended to become a major problem *fast*). This was, of course, in premodern societies with by modern standards terribly primitive economic and adminstrative structures and more often than not no shortage of pugnacious neighbours...

How the story will go exactly is still up in the air. The anime hinted things but hasn't dived deep into it yet, and the new story chapter isn't playable yet. Hopefull it'll be more than just an introduction.
    Yup. It's not like you could predict a whole lot of what would eventually go down in Ep 3 on the basis of the first chapters either.

If anyone on Ship 6 is interested, I'd be up for light-to-medium, SoL or plot-based. Walk-ups are okay in the MP fields. I'm no expert on the story though, since I'm still at the beginning of the second Matterboard.

It seems like majority are in Ship 2 and we are kind of expecting that everyone else are in the same page. Perhaps we can convince you to make a character over on Ship 2?

Hello

I'm still quite new to pso2 but I am interested in trying RP. I've never done it before, I am on ship 02 though. Other then that I am on pacific time, on weekend I can get on when ever aslong as im not working xD

Honestly I have no idea about anything to do with Role playing so.. be gentle lol

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Levlia View Post
    Hello

I'm still quite new to pso2 but I am interested in trying RP. I've never done it before, I am on ship 02 though. Other then that I am on pacific time, on weekend I can get on when ever aslong as im not working xD

Honestly I have no idea about anything to do with Role playing so.. be gentle lol
    Ahh no biggie with the right set of people you'll be well on your way living a double life on pso2 also ir depends on the group you're with but I don't meeting up with you to help out with this rp stuff.

I'm in the central time and Im usually on unless I'm caught up in Hexen xD

Welcome aboard then. I am sure all of us will help you get adjusted to roleplaying at least

Count me in.

But tbh, I don't like the idea of having a major plot going on. Most of the time, the shit RPers try to make up is just batshit insane and ridiculous. Especially when the game's so Japanese in design like PSO2.

Character back stories and small sub plots that don't deviate too much from the lore are fine, imo.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Character back stories and small sub plots that don't deviate too much from the lore are fine, imo.
    I like this as well, rather than going completely off-tangent from the main story.

I feel like we can do casual slice-of-life rps for a while until we get a general understanding of what's happening in ep 4; then we can start doing some simple plots without deviating too far from the lore? That should give us time to interact in-game and discuss which direction we want to take things. (Because, c'mon, people may get bored from doing only slice-of-life rps all the time.)

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Count me in.

But tbh, I don't like the idea of having a major plot going on. Most of the time, the shit RPers try to make up is just batshit insane and ridiculous. Especially when the game's so Japanese in design like PSO2.

I like you alot already Welcome to the party heres your dungeon master beard, D80, Grid paper, pencils, figurines, annnd a guide book. Yer welcome!

Kroe: FRACKIN GENIUS!!!!
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jan 26, 2016 at 04:53 PM.

Enforcer of Evil™

"Casual" RP with bits of things happening in between is a good way to go (one I did before), so I'm OK with that development.
    I've seen some of those crazy plots some people got going in, in PSO2 too even! Ah, the "memories"...
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.