Page 58 of 318 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108158 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah in the time between ep4 and ep3, dark falz and olga flow kept reviving; so it wasn't safe to colonize yet

Where's that info at?

I never knew falz and olga reformed repeatedly. I just assumed they were one time situations. You mean to tell me they come back after defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Where's that info at?

I never knew falz and olga reformed repeatedly. I just assumed they were one time situations. You mean to tell me they come back after defeat?
    Yup. It was a plot point in PSO Episode 3. Olga and Dank reincarnated so much that if they continued they woulda been all powerful, so instead of kicking back and relaxing, Flowen and Rico made the 2 monsters resonate and explode. The explosion killed Olga and DF once and for all, and created Endu and Great Shadow.

This was the image still from Endu's ending where this was revealed.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Luther's goal was to attain omniscience as part of his desire to become all-knowing. Its why he obsessed over Xion, a goddess in his eyes, so much although at the same time he was rather emotionally attached to Xion. You could say he loved her but it was a very twisted form of love.

By EP3, he's placed in Double's inner dimension. He's... actually physically okay in there. However, he is definitely suffering a form of ironic hell. Double's dimension contains a buttload of valuable knowledge which would have been heaven for Luther only for him to realize that knowledge is worthless if it can't be shared or used. He also has no desire to escape Double's dimension despite knowing exactly how to do so because he sees no value in a universe without Xion. Luther also sounds like he's losing grip with his sanity which is a given since he's isolated from the entire world so it won't be long before he becomes something like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    Yup. It was a plot point in PSO Episode 3. Olga and Dank reincarnated so much that if they continued they woulda been all powerful, so instead of kicking back and relaxing, Flowen and Rico made the 2 monsters resonate and explode. The explosion killed Olga and DF once and for all, and created Endu and Great Shadow.

This was the image still from Endu's ending where this was revealed.

crazy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Luther's goal was to attain omniscience as part of his desire to become all-knowing. Its why he obsessed over Xion, a goddess in his eyes, so much although at the same time he was rather emotionally attached to Xion. You could say he loved her but it was a very twisted form of love.

By EP3, he's placed in Double's inner dimension. He's... actually physically okay in there. However, he is definitely suffering a form of ironic hell. Double's dimension contains a buttload of valuable knowledge which would have been heaven for Luther only for him to realize that knowledge is worthless if it can't be shared or used. He also has no desire to escape Double's dimension despite knowing exactly how to do so because he sees no value in a universe without Xion. Luther also sounds like he's losing grip with his sanity which is a given since he's isolated from the entire world so it won't be long before he becomes something like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings.
    The way that he was fascinated with double's replicative abilities gave me the impression that he might try to replicate Xion in the future.

No one made Xion. Xion made herself... somehow. Photoners wouldn't even think to create a Xion copy or have the means of doing so if they didn't meet the original. They tried to make a Xion copy and we all know how that worked out. There is no way Earth, at least at its current technological state, could possibly make a Xion copy with their current technology let alone create sentience unless they came into contact with Xion or a Photoner rip-off of Xion.
    .......Seriously? *facepalm*

No one said that Xion was made by someone. Xion is, in a sense, can be compared as a superior mother computer. Earth's making their Xion doesn't meant that they create another Xion. They would juat need to made a super-advanced mother computer, give it A.I, and it can be passed as Earth's Xion.

Xion is being used as figure of speech on my previous posts, not literally.

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    The way that he was fascinated with double's replicative abilities gave me the impression that he might try to replicate Xion in the future.
    Well, to be fair, any remains of Xion (if there is any remains left) inside PD would be surrounded by negative photons. Unless there is miracle (or plot magics), all Luther would accomplish by replicating Xion......is making another PD.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 18, 2016 at 09:46 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    .......Seriously? *facepalm*

No one said that Xion was made by someone. Xion is, in a sense, can be compared as a superior mother computer. Earth's making their Xion doesn't meant that they create another Xion. They would juat need to made a super-advanced mother computer, give it A.I, and it can be passed as Earth's Xion.

Xion is being used as figure of speech on my previous posts, not literally.
    You're just assuming Earth has the means of creating advanced sentient AI when their own technology doesn't come close to the Photoners or Oracle. Even if they could pass off their own super computer as Xion, it wouldn't be as intelligent or as sentient as the original Xion.

The Earthlings associated with Mother Brain would never follow the orders of a super computer made by them. It only makes sense if Mother Brain had alien origins similar to Xion.

You're just assuming Earth has the means of creating advanced sentient AI when their own technology doesn't come close to the Photoners or Oracle. Even if they could pass off their own super computer as Xion, it wouldn't be as intelligent or as sentient as the original Xion.

The Earthlings associated with Mother Brain would never follow the orders of a super computer made by them. It only makes sense if Mother Brain had alien origins similar to Xion.
    If Hagito can create an green admiral based on Ether-enhanced artifact, AI should be an easy feat by now. Besides, YMT Corporation (and Mother Cluster) helped the Earth technology to rapidly advance. From simply played 'PSO2' in front of computer to adopt VR in 9 months.

Ether itself are already discovered for 10+ years in Earth (recall the anime episodes when Itsuki stalking Aika).

Also, Photoners did banished failed Xion imitations before they finally created PD. Not a really that far of a jump if Earthlings found one of these failed copies and reverse-engineed these failed copies and made an A.I based on it.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 18, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Earthlings found one of these failed copies and reverse-engineed these failed copies and made an A.I based on it.
    to think about time line when photoner kicked their failed xion to another dimension. reverse-engineed from failed copy that would make more sense than use the failed copy as a mother com. but result should be the same