Default Article: SEGA @ PAX Prime 2011 and Community Event

Sega has been announcing plenty of details for their presence at PAX Prime 2011. To begin, here's a list of various games they'll be showing off:

During PAX, Sega will also be holding a community event! Similar to last year's, here are those details:

• Who: Open to the public, all ages allowed!
    • Where: GameWorks, 1511 7th Avenue, Seattle, WA
    • When: Saturday, August 27th from 6:00 PM until 12:00 AM
    • Food & Drink: We will have food and non-alcoholic drinks available for everyone. If you are 21 or older and would like to drink alcohol, you will be carded and given a wristband at the door. Alcohol will be served in the bar area only.
    • Game Play: You will receive a card good for 2 hours of free game play from the time you first start playing. You can re-load the card if you wish to keep playing after 2 hours. The card works in all arcade machines in GameWorks. We will not have any demos of games from the show floor at GameWorks.
    • Prizes: We will be raffling off 20 pieces (one per winner) of rare custom-made merchandise. But we’re not going to tell you what it is yet! Trust us though, you want it. (Ed. note: Check them out here.)

In addition, you might just have a chance at meeting up with an awesome lead news writer/official forum moderator. Actually I'm lying...it's just me. If you're going to PAX or are just in the area, I hope to see you there! A badge is not required for the community event, however you may want to line up early. There was quite a large group outside last year.

Default Nice I love Shinobi! fell in

Nice I love Shinobi! fell in love with that series when I first seen it in the arcade

Default Rise of Nightmares looks

Rise of Nightmares looks pretty interesting. I have always been a fan of horror games... Can't wait to blast some aliens in for Aliens: Colonial Marines. I am a huuuuge fan of Aliens Vs. (insert here).

Default Hate to sound jaded or sound

Hate to sound jaded or sound like I'm complaining, but it's almost like they swept PSP2 Infinity under the rug... Are we even getting a local release or is this the Phantasy Star game they will choose to never localize?

SHIP 2 | IGN: ibock