Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1188
    the bringer of sin to the just and law to the dead

The reason most people don't read is because this thread is HUGE! Mostly people skip pages, but anyway back to the subject.(sorry for ranting)

Just as a reminder to those who haven't seen this earlier in the thread, is that the sword refers to techniques and the japaniese translation refered to a great feet or accomplishment. I think that we are straying too far from these theories because they seem the basics. Have fun.(pardon all spelling errors)

has anyone tried defeating Olga Flow or Dark Falz with the J-sword equipped? This is just a random idea I had while reading some posts... but it seems to me like defeating the final boss would be a great feet or accomplishment if the english translation is wrong. Of course I'm talking out of my ass, since I don't even have a sealed J-sword, but eh *shrugs shoulders*

This is 99.9% probably not true. I noticed that the Berdysh and the Tsumikiri J-Sword have the same special. Correct? That's all I have to say which isn't much..

By the way, in the Temple there is a wall with weapons on it. There is the Imperial Pick, Berdysh, Ancient Saber, Chain Sawd, Orotiagito (or is that the TJ Sword?), and the Double Cannon. Maybe unsealing it involves one or all of those weapons? I dunno, just another useless post in the quest to solve the mystery of the Sealed J-Sword.

Fallen Angel

ive been following this post, since probably when it started and have seen many theories being thrown out, so i thought i just throw one of my ideas out there. Now im not completely sure if this has been mentioned, but i figured the tj sword's special involves pb, and pb comes from mags, so what if someone could try and say equip the sword, unequip the mag, and try to use every mag cell. Now like ive said, iv been following this thread for a long time, and i dont really remember this being posted.
    im about 30%thinking that it can be unsealed now and about 70% believing it will be a future quest.

has anyone tried defeating Olga Flow or Dark Falz with the J-sword equipped? This is just a random idea I had while reading some posts... but it seems to me like defeating the final boss would be a great feet or accomplishment if the english translation is wrong. Of course I'm talking out of my ass, since I don't even have a sealed J-sword, but eh *shrugs shoulders*
    This has been tested before.

This is 99.9% probably not true. I noticed that the Berdysh and the Tsumikiri J-Sword have the same special. Correct? That's all I have to say which isn't much..

By the way, in the Temple there is a wall with weapons on it. There is the Imperial Pick, Berdysh, Ancient Saber, Chain Sawd, Orotiagito (or is that the TJ Sword?), and the Double Cannon. Maybe unsealing it involves one or all of those weapons? I dunno, just another useless post in the quest to solve the mystery of the Sealed J-Sword.
    This has been mentioned quite a few pages back, but I don't recall anything coming of it. However, only a few of the weapons there have the projectile special, which was the basis of the conversation.

ive been following this post, since probably when it started and have seen many theories being thrown out, so i thought i just throw one of my ideas out there. Now im not completely sure if this has been mentioned, but i figured the tj sword's special involves pb, and pb comes from mags, so what if someone could try and say equip the sword, unequip the mag, and try to use every mag cell. Now like ive said, iv been following this thread for a long time, and i dont really remember this being posted.
    im about 30%thinking that it can be unsealed now and about 70% believing it will be a future quest.
    Various pb and MAG tests have been conducted, and someone did mention using all mag cells without a mag. As for whether someone actually tested it, no one has, unless I missed it months ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-11-05 08:30 ]</font>

Alright this may have been in an earlier post but HOT DAM I am not reading all of them, myabe some one should try completing the entire game on either episode 1 or 2 and not unequip it. that would mean you killed all bosses with it and if it doesn't work at least you can say afterward "I just kicked this games @$$!" I would try it but I am still looking for it.

haha I got an Idea thats ludacris. Drop the weapon on the floor and cast all techniques at it

I have done an imense amount of research onto this weapon and i have come up with a theory that will unseal the sword.

I will also discuss the methods that infact DO NOT work just incase your wondering.

First of all i will write the description of both the Sealed J-Sword and the Tsumikiri J-Sword for you to see if there's any connections between the two.

Sealed J-Sword
    "Ancient sword with its power sealed by an unknown stamp. The seal opens when all techniques are used."

Tsumikiri J-Sword
    "Owned by Orochi Agito, the blade was made along the same lines as Agito, with a carved seal on the blade."

Method 1
    From reading both descriptions it got me into thinking "same lines as Agito" maybe i go to the Tekker that turns Agito into Orotiagito.

*Note* I tried this and i got no results so that method doesn't work

Method 2
    Some people say, well what about Sword Techniques.
    Well i have tried all 39 Combinations which i will list below for those of you who DO NOT believe me:

*Note* See the key below:
    Weak Attack = B
    Medium Attack = A
    Heavy Attack = X

Single Attacks
    B
    A
    X

Double Attacks
    B - A
    B - X
    B - B

A - A
    A - X
    A - B

X - A
    X - X
    X - B

Triple Attacks
    B - B - B
    B - B - A
    B - B - X
    B - A - A
    B - A - X
    B - A - B
    B - X - X
    B - X - B
    B - X - A

A - A - A
    A - A - B
    A - A - X
    A - B - A
    A - B - B
    A - B - X
    A - X - A
    A - X - B
    A - X - X

X - X - A
    X - X - B
    X - X - X
    X - A - A
    X - A - X
    X - A - B
    X - B - B
    X - B - A
    X - B - X

This was performed in Forest on Ultimate - No Result

Method 3
    This method was discussed on various forums and got some confusion around. Start a BATTLE Game on multiplayer mode or online and have the FORCE cast all of the techniques onto your character. (See Example Below)

Example
    Take both players down to forest and target the HUmar/HUnewearl whoever has the blade equipped and start from Foie and cast each and every technique onto the character then set a Pipe with both characters and take both pipes one at a time.

*Note* This does not work you just end up wasting all of your FO's TP >.<

Method 4
    This is the most popular method but the most tiring, its rumoured that you must get 2300 Enemy Kills with the weapon equipped and you cannot die. If you were to die then the weapon would be removed from your equipped slot. Thus making you start all over again.

*Note* I have personally tested this in Forest Ultimate Soul of a Blacksmith quest i killed around 10,000 enemies it took me hours and it did not unseal. So that methods a complete waste but i got some levels and found some good rares n_n.

Method 5
    This is another theory involving the 'Special Attack' of the blade which kills an enemy in one hit.

*Note* This will be tested over the next couple of hours and i will let you know what happens.

Method 6 - REAVER'S METHOD
    The time has come to unleash my method for unsealing the j sword
    part of the sword reads "when all techniques are used" correct?
    well my theory involves you equipping the blade and indeed having all techniques cast on your but not by a FORCE and not by another PLAYER.

"who if not them"

Well i'll tell you as you've noticed while playing through-out the game enemies and bosses cast techniques if you give them long enough: see the example below:

Chaos Sorcerer on Ultimate casts Grants/Megid
    Hidoom and Migium when split cast Jellen and Zalure
    Your Mag can cast Shifta and Deband and Resta

Each boss has his/her own element (eg)
    Sil Dragon: ICE
    Caves Boss: Dark
    Vol Opt: Foie/Barta/Zonde
    Dark Falz: Grants/Rafoie/Rabarta/Megid

All techniques in the game enemies do cast, apart from 'Ryuker' to solve this problem use a telepipe and take your character through it or try casting 'Ryuker'.

If this fails JOHNO just messaged me on msn and reminded me that Ryuker is cast at the end of a quest.

With proper working out i do firmly belive this is the key to unsealing the j sword. Feel free to prove me wrong.

-- REAVER

Nice theory. But, until confirmed by either myself, of someone I know on the boards here, I won't believe that it unseals the SJS, if infact it can be unsealed at all.

If infact this does work, then anyone who does it that's willing to provide screenshots would be nice.

Also your mag could use Reverser! (just helping you out with your hypothesis)