Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

When we submit it to you via pm can we use [b]bold[/] functions or italics? Or will it not show up properly when you post it for the voting?

Well, there goes in my submission -.-'

Didn't have enough time to finish Best Fight Scene, so I stuck with Best Short (I think I sent it okay, but knowing my comp...).

Anyways everyone, good luck, I'm looking forward to reading these fanfics!

Just submitted a short story, still waiting on an answer for my last question before I send in my next story = )

On 2003-07-14 14:16, GnomeSlayer wrote:
    When we submit it to you via pm can we use [b]bold[/] functions or italics? Or will it not show up properly when you post it for the voting?
    won't show up

I submitted my fan fic to ErUpt... Are you guys supposed to like.. PM us back or something?

I sent one fanfic to Lolita and one to Erupt, just want to verify that you guys got them =)

This may be a stupid question, (especially when it seems a little late to ask) but will entries be accepted UNTIL July 15th, or throughout the day of the 15th? I planned to have my entries ready tonight, but I still want to brush them up a bit. I could send them in now if need be, but I'd really rather be able to make a second draft, which I could do if the competition is still open tomorrow.

Thanks in advance,
    Clay

See the page before, they will be accepted tommorow until midnight,

Bwah, yeah, I just saw that myself. Thanks for answering, and I implore the admins to forgive my moronicness I had checked the boards a while back and assumed that the question wasn't answered, since it wasn't then.

Again, sorry

Alright if I can verify if both of my entries got through OK? I know I sent one to Saladwood, and I think I sent both to the same person.