Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

On 2003-07-22 23:51, Getintothegame wrote:
    Aww... nobody made a PSOW Reloaded... I was really looking forward to reading that...

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! Click the button UNDER the title you are voting for. The mods/admins WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-23 00:02 ]</font>
    lol, I did that too =(

Hey, I can't find my entry. I put it in the Haiku contest. Is it invisible to me because I wrote it or something like that?

On 2003-07-23 09:45, GnomeSlayer wrote:
    On 2003-07-22 23:51, Getintothegame wrote:
    Aww... nobody made a PSOW Reloaded... I was really looking forward to reading that...

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! Click the button UNDER the title you are voting for. The mods/admins WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-07-23 00:02 ]</font>
    lol, I did that too =(
    To think I could have lost a vote to that!

I really should get around to voting, I still have to finish everyone elses (ponders about voting on his own). j/k

which is why we put in the front page :

Remember to click on the "Vote" button below the link.

On 2003-07-23 09:49, Sunblast wrote:
    Hey, I can't find my entry. I put it in the Haiku contest. Is it invisible to me because I wrote it or something like that?
    that's because your entry didn't meet the requirements of a haiku. you had an extra syllable

Hmm... can't find mine in short story... And I was pretty sure it was 300 words...unless of course it had to be UNDER...then blah... x_x

that's because it wasn't a short story, it was a poem

Yeah I figured that's what the problem would be . Oh well, it's all good, I still get to read the others.

yeah. i'm sorry but we had to follow rules and be fair. but hey, let me put it up there in the fanfic gallery. at least it'll still be there right? just not in the contest.

btw, erupt modified the voting booths to make it easier for everyone and solve the nitpicking.

the voting booth listing order replicates the listing order in the fanfic gallery which is sorted alphabetically by author's name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-23 16:08 ]</font>

Thanks for putting in the fanfic section, I was about to ask that anyways, heh. I understand completely, and I'm not upset or anything like that heheh.

To the other participants, good luck, I've seen some good stuff so far.

I'm excited to see the contest finally up ^_^

However...I'm afraid I must make a complaint...

My entry for Best Fight Scene (Everlasting Smiles) was cut short. It does not exceed the word limit (being only 1300 words, give or take) and it was sent properly (I have double checked TWICE..and since it was sent in the same file as my other story, BEFORE it to boot, which was posted in completion)

I may have lost a few votes as it is...but I would really like this error to be corrected. I realize screw ups happen...but I'll hope someone will try to be speedy with this, and anyone who has read my story but hasn't voted, would please give it another chance. (Unlikely). Ah well...it's only the first day!