Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253

The lower levels will be matched up together. It is very possible for a lower level to beat a higher level, depending on the stats and a little luck. Right now I'm just waiting on word from Kodiax987 on what we should do after the second tournament is completed before I write up the Final.

I say making a new thread's a good idea.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Then here we go

Grand Finale: Iron VS Kadou

"The owner of the Vehicle with Section ID: 23AD-7064: Your Vehicle had been towed."

Kadou: Aw, crap!

IRON: BAAAAHahahahaha! Loser!

Kadou: Shut up! Or I'll turn you into my Vehicle!

IRON: Just try it, buddy! I'm ready and waiting!

------------------------------------------------
    "In the Red Square, for Sheldon Boulevard: Kadou."

Give it up for the FOmar of Frenzy!

*cheers*

Kadou: You're gonna fry!

"In the Blue Square, sponsored by Forged Dragon: IRON."

A powerhouse tank with moves to boot!

*cheers*

IRON: All these vets I was hearing about are nothin' to me!

"Fighters, stand by..."

Sal Kasei, away! The ferocious force activiates the saber, ready to give it his all!

IRON swings about his Divinity Partisan. The last holy weapon Kadou fought almost did him in...

"Three, two, one, FIGHT!"

The two adversaries, quick on their feet, lash out at their opponents! Kadou overextends and falls right into IRON's parry. Kadou, however, prevents the oncoming counterattack by twisting the saber around the partisan and harmlessly out of the way! It should be an interesting fight, as their health is seperated by a mere 10 HP!

The partisan blade is harmlessly pushed away. At least that's what it seems! IRON presses a button on the Divinity Partisan, and suddenly the blade falls through its length and attachs itself on the bottom! The HUcast swings upwards and right into Kadou's neck, sending him flying for a massive 643 damage! Kadou leaps back to his feet and takes advantage of the open HUcast, dealing a blow for 455 damage!

IRON takes the situation into his own hands, accepting a stab for 292 damage from Kadou and headbutting the FOmar, inflicting 280 damage!

The HUcast takes a moment to press another button on the Partisan, causing a second blade to attach itself to the opposite end. Its a Double Partisan! Kadou doesn't seem to care as he charges IRON, slashing out repeatedly. The length of IRON's weapon, however, gives him a perfect defense as he shields himself from the Force's onslaught. A true SHIELD SPHERE! Kadou won't give IRON a chance to attack, though, and keeps the HUcast stuck in a defensive mode.

IRON is keeping up his defensive moves as Kadou slowly but surely pushes him back against the far wall. Eventually IRON is backed up into the corner, and decides to retreat. This drops his guard for a vital second as Kadou lashes out with his Target Tail Skill! The HUcast, not willing to go the way of the dino, takes an end of his weapon and slices off his own foot, realeasing himself from the skill. The collaterial damage of 429 is a bit more than he would have liked, though, methinks.

Kadou senses an easy victory, taking for granted the fact that IRON is an android! The HUcast presses yet another button, releasing the Partisan into two bladed halves! Before the FOmar can react, IRON chunks one end with amazing power, skewering Kadou in the chest for a loss of 599 HP! He's gonna feel that one tomorrow! Kadou has little time to attack, grasping at the Partisan half and desperately trying to pull it out.

Within seconds it's out, but not before Kadou takes some heavy tissue damage. He looks to IRON in rage. He's pissed now! He lifts his Sal Kasei Saber, ready to strike down. The HUcast parries, but his weapon is knocked away but the force of the strike and IRON takes 446 damage. He can't move and is weaponless! Kadou's ready.

He stabs. 344 damage.

And stabs. 416 damage.

And stabs. 442 damage. IRON's eyes grow dim and cold as the HUcast slumps over.

Kadou WI-

Suddenly the arena shakes violently as an explosion breaks out! Kadou is seen flying out of a massive smoke cloud and halfway across the arena! He loses 269 HP! It must have been one of those android traps I keep hearing about!

Kadou once again leaps to his feet, confused as hell about what just happened. "Why you..." he mutters, dashing as fast as he can back to where IRON was. DING! It's another trap! It explodes, dealing 357 damage to the FOmar. We still don't know if IRON's even still functioning...but he might still win!

Kadou seems to be a little on edge as he dives into the smoke. The audience is on the edge of their seat. The computer registers an attack inflicting 299 damage. Could it be...?

A lone figure emerges from the smoke, the head of his opponent in his grip.

Kadou wins with 777 HP remaining! Jackpot!

BATTLE STATS
    The fight lasted 12 rounds.
    IRON landed 5 hits. Kadou landed 8 hits.
    There were 3 double hits and 2 double misses.
    Best Hit for IRON: 643 - 94.3% potential.
    Best Hit for Kadou: 455 - 99% potential.
    Best Combo: Kadou with 4.

KADOU: Add one win to your statistics. Your current record is 5-1. You have won a Heart for staying out of critical condition, giving you 5 points to distribute amongst your stats! You have also won the Golden Blaster! It will be shown among your battle awards. You have been automatically registered for the next tournament, unless you ask otherwise.

IRON: Add one loss to your statistics. Your current record is 3-1. Your record has automatically been upated.

Kadou got out of this fight with 777 HP remaining...and last time got out with 7 HP remaining. Must be his lucky number! Regardless of the situation, Kadou proved himself worthy of the Golden Blaster and the title of Champion! He bows before driving home in his brand new IRONmobile.

Kadou is automatically registered in the next tournament. Be ready for the third tournament, which will be hosted in another thread. To Kadou, update your stats to me by PM. Everyone else, please wait until the thread is up until you post your characters.

Kodiax987, if you will have the honors...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-11-17 16:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-11-20 19:56 ]</font>

Guardian of Divinity

.......... I was so close....

Ill kick ur as..butt, next time kadou, mark my words!!!

Hey Mixfortune, do you have an idea when the next tournament begins ???? Im impatient to get my REVENGE!!!!!!
    Hey Dude!!! Who was fightin, me or NEOPALADIN!!!!????
    (look the record)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iron on 2003-11-21 14:29 ]</font>

YEAH! | r 73|-| 1337||355!! And I have something better than an IRON victory medallion thing. I have an IRON mobile! Whee!

Kadou (FOmar)
    Level: 3
    Strength: 675
    Endurance: 750
    Accuracy: 650
    Agility: 640
    HP: 2925
    Weapon: "Sal Kasei" (Saber)(250-310)
    Record: 5-1

On 2003-11-20 15:11, Iron wrote:
    .......... I was so close....

Ill kick ur as..butt next time kadou mark my words!!!

Hey Mixfortune, do you have an idea when the next tournament begins ???? Im impatient to get my REVENGE!!!!!!
    Hey Dude!!! Who was fightin, me or NEOPALADIN!!!!????
    (look the record)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iron on 2003-11-20 15:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Iron on 2003-11-20 15:19 ]</font>
    Nice catch on the Neopaladin thing. Should be fixed now.
    As for when the next tourney begins, I think it would be fitting for KodiaX987 to create the next thread. KodiaX987 would do a better job of describing the process of making a character than I would, and I'd prefer not to just do a stright ripped copy of what was posted earlier.

Well, actually you can in a sense - since newbies will have to know the rules. Sure, a tiny bit of change will have to get in there to account for the veterans, but it should overall be a piece of cake.

I suggest you hold your horses for the new tourney though, because a friend and I are busy with fine-tuning the system's balance, as we've found out it's not perfect. Those at Pocketotaku.com will get updates on our progress.

Right now I'm in a bit of a mess because I'm flooded with homework and exams, plus finishing my story for the NaNoWriMo contest... I'll get back to you guys on that. In the meantime, chat away!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Guardian of Divinity

Hello....*echo*

This is strange.....*wind blows swiftly*
    Wheres everybody? *begins the search*