Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have finally obtained a legit psychowand, Lavis Cannon, Lavis Blades, Double Cannon, Ortiagito, agito, Handgun Milla, Book of Hitogata, a Dancing Hitogata, Many Aura fields, and A legit Armor Lufeteria. (woopdy!!!!)

I just wanted to know is there anyone else out there that has luck like mine, and yes I'm legit now!!!!!

"obtained" is a funny word.

<insert custom title here>

On 2003-10-31 11:41, cjbelfor wrote:
    It's just a fancy,sophisticated word for 'gotten' or 'recieved'.

I have a feeling that I don't believe you found all those. Just a feeling,I'm not doubting you completely.

And where did you get all these legit things? Surely you didn't find them yourself as the Book of Hitogata is in fact rarer than the Sealed J-Sword, and to find 2 of them would probably take about 300 levels worth of Ult Purplenum ruins.

no I found it 67 runs with a purplenum character!!!! Not mine, but someone elses. These are legit I found all of them except for the Lavis Cannon, but I do know it's legit. That's why the word obtained is in thier.

I've put around 1500 hours in this game since I purchased it. I've have only found 2 of the things on that list and that would be 2 Aura Fields. Still yet to find anything else on that list of ubers! How long have you been playing?

On 2003-10-31 11:44, SpyroDi wrote:
    On 2003-10-31 11:41, cjbelfor wrote:
    It's just a fancy,sophisticated word for 'gotten' or 'recieved'.
    Of course I know what the word "obtained" means. The point was that he did not say that he had "found" the items. I can "obtain" a "legit book of hitogata" by having someone give me a book of hitogata and insist it is legit. This guy used to look for untekked items in the trade forum. This coupled with the fact that he announces that he has obtained these items and that he wants us all to know invites us to see him as duplicitous, which is a fancy way of saying "full of bullsh!t."

Sorry Cameron, but I don't think anyone here is gullible enough to believe you.

Of course, if he did legitly find/get them, it looks as if he will end up being another victim of hackers, mostly because of the doubt evoked in these cases.

I can hardly wait for when I spend countless hours legitly finding something and then get dismissed as a hacker. Fun fun.

Cameron, you may have a hard time convincing anyone of your finds. If you have truly gotten them legitly, you have my congratulations, and don't let people bother you. If indeed you are lying, well it's been seen before.

It's not impossible for you to have accomplished this, since I'm sure it's legitly been done before.

In the end, only really you know for sure whether it's true or not. Unfortunately, no one can convince anyone else 100%. But, the fact you know for yourself is all that matters, right?

EDIT- Just a side note, Aurra, but I only see 1 Book of Hitogata. The Dancing Hitogata seems to have been made from the Book he mentioned right before it. Sort of like how he mentions Orotiagito and Agito next to each other, as well as the Lavis Cannon/Lavis Blades/Double Cannon. Of course, I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-31 15:04 ]</font>

Of course if they were all seperate I could believe it, but since he put and's inbetween all of the items, it gives the impression that he had them all at the same time.