On 2003-12-04 05:33, Superguppie wrote:

What the video might show is a Sealed J-Sword that has Unequip, Drop and Sort. Then the thing is used to chop up some poor volunteers. And the next shot will be the Sealed J-Sword with the new menu where Unequip is replaced by Use. And upon choosing Use, the Sealed J-Sword would vanish from the inventory, to be replaced by a Tsumikiri J-Sword...
LOL well IF I end being the one who has to make the video. You will only get the second part.
Why? I didn't keep exact track of how many enmies I have killed. And will never start doing that(boring as hell).
So when the switch between "Remove" and "Use" comes I can never show that on tape. Unless I keep the video running for a good time and press start with every enemy that I kill. And I am not going to waste my time on that. Besides in my opinion it only matters if that thing will ever get a "Use" option (we all know it can show "Remove") Besides#2 if I want to get technical: I would like a video of 23,000 enemy kills or else I don't believe it needs to be 23,000 kills

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-12-05 03:51 ]</font>