Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Not counting my own fics - my vote goes to the saga of Sin-Mayhem by haterade back two years ago. It's what inspired me to create the Insa-Type androids.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

The Insas scared the crap outta me
    - still not Jaks.

Check out The House of God - you'll shit your pants in horror if you haven't yet done so!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

the angelus saga, the recollection series, Kodiax's short fics, my own of course, Wolf's guardian fic, and last but not least, the protectorate of light.

i think that i should just go and sleep now... x.x

There's been a great deal of fanfics, and I must admit I usually get absorbed into my own. Unfortunately, I've not read a whole lot of those that I didn't write myself.

The most novel fic I've ever read, however (and I certainly don't mean "novel" in terms of size), is "AngelGal's Everlasting Battle for Hope". It's a very light read, and I personally found it quite entertaining. So that's where my vote goes.

Oh, and of course, a quick thanks to everyone who mentioned my series. You're all awesome, and you get one of these--

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I read the story about the Insa-series from Kodiax's sig link, and it definitely qualifies as my favourite PSO fanfic. Scary as hell though. Poor Montague.

I also like the Do Hucasts saga and Nights and Fuji. I really need to get round to reading a few more fics though.

My two favorites fan-fics are "The Protectorate of Light" and "The Guardian" I never get tired of reading them ^_^ !! I also like the group-fic "The North Tower" A pity we never did finish it .

Oh wow, my fic was mentioned! Thanks!

Oh, and don't pass over Meira or Ian's writings, good stuff people. Good stuff.

Grants in the Pants

:nod: changed to

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-01-12 07:53 ]</font>

I liked Auto_'s The Six Ghosts, and I'm liking Mitigate so far. I've read and enjoyed Kodiax' most recent effort, and I'm trying to read Meira's fic in what little bit of time I have, there are more things I'd like to read but just don't have time for.

I'm also, of course, somewhat partial to my own sad little splotch of a fic. Nobody else actually reads it except two or perhaps three people, but even though nobody else reads or likes it, I'm still fond of it, the way you're fond of a child that gets in trouble constantly and fails at everything it tries, but you like it anyway, because it's your child. *shrug* Poor little bastard fic.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.