I kicked the germs butt (or goo sack?) and got an S rank. I got my 70 exp and I never even lost 1 HP against it. I found it quite easily. I didn't get any good cards from the booster pack I chose.

Let me get to the point: If you get a high rank on a boss, shouldn't you have a higher chance of obtaining rarer cards?

(the only rare card I got was a dark belra, and I have six of them...)

Rank only really determines the number of cards you get from the pack... So theoretically you ARE increasing your chances of getting a rare card... However, I do think that an A-SS rank should merit at least one guaranteed rare card...

The thing is, anything that would guarantee or greatly increase the chances of getting a rare card would be exploited by people so fast it would make your head spin. Better just to keep it the same across the board, except for the instance of CLevels.

Yeah... that's true... I kinda like the randomness anyway... It takes me back to my days of buying Battletech and Pokemon booster packs

But this is the final boss. how are people suppose to exploit it when they have to go through the whole story to fight it. It takes quite a while to get to him, and you have to defeat Pollux or Castor and the Germ with out loosing. I don't see how it would hurt giveing a few extra rares from the final boss.

well, dont you get the dressing room for it?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!