Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2004-03-26 11:13, Shrevn wrote:
    well hero once you get to lv 50 youll really enjoy being a thief since the LB quest at lv 50 and its a toughie thats the reason why i quit noone willing to help and it took forever to actually find ppl to help and the drops even with TH2 were bad since EX item drops cant be enhanced by TH2.
    Thief its a fun job but too many people want to be thiefs and it just messes everyone up... ppl need BLMs and WHMs more then thiefs at high lvs since 1 thief its enough in a pt but 2 blm's or 2 whms actually help or 1whm and 1 brd or rdm
    Tanks are the best job to raise do since you can switch eithe rmonk,war,drk,pal,drg, bst which are esential jobs in PTs unlike thfs at times
    Thieves artn essential...but they are dam good for a team I know im saying this cause I am a thief, but I mean it, when im leveling other jobs, I look for a thief so we can a) kill fast with sa/ta and b0 juggle hate around so the enemy NEVER goes after the mages.

At my level the perfest team I have ever been in was.... Me(thf), a pld, whm, brd, red, mnk, we raked in like 3k exp an hour, 0 down time, cause of super refresh,and convert. I am dreading level 50 so much, but I have a bunch of friends who aer more than willing to help me get my paper shit.

Do you know what the next LB quests are? I hope they arnt getting more shitty items, God I hatted that magicked skull.

nevermind fixed it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: googles on 2004-03-26 21:25 ]</font>

On 2004-03-26 12:18, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    I am dreading level 50 so much, but I have a bunch of friends who aer more than willing to help me get my paper shit.

Do you know what the next LB quests are? I hope they arnt getting more shitty items, God I hatted that magicked skull.
    For some reason, a lot of people thing the Ancient Papyrus is the hardest item to get for limit break one. For me, it was the easiest, seeing as all we had to do was kill Liches in the Eldieme Necropolis, which are skeleton-type monsters, which are weak to my bludgeoning attacks.

The Exoray Mold was easy, and we could actually get EXP while hunting this one, so it was good, just the drop rate wasn't the best. Getting the Bomb Coal, however, was stressful, seeing as you have to fight bombs which are prone to exploding in your face and killing off half the party. Needless to say, our party members had to be sitting on their Stun, Shoulder Tackle, and Weapon/Shield Bash macros, to attempt and stop the self-destruction.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Hmmm boy and i thought that a forest hare was pretty though

Eh-heh... That's because you're still a newbie.

I'm killing enemies hundreds of times tougher than those at my level.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Ok, so I'm currently level 25 and Qufim seems to be dying out exp wise. I hear good things about Kahzam, but I seem to need keys to be able to get in there. I'm wondering how I can get to the keys (I only know one is in Giddeus, but I'm not sure exactly where) as well as how I can get to Kahzam itself... or if there are better areas that do not take as much to get into.

Thanks.

Well, the Elshimo regions are the place to level 25-32. The locations of the keys are:

Giddeus: Yagudo Priest, Votary, and Theologist
    Palborough: Old, Copper, and Brass Quadav
    Fort Ghelsba: Orcish Fighter, Serjeant, and Cursemaker.

A couple people level 25-30 should be able to do it, if you know what you're doing and someone knows where to find these monsters (the very back of each area).

Aside from Yuhtunga Jungle in the Elshimo regions, you could try getting a party for Rolanberry Fields, Sauromugue Champaign, or Battalia Downs. Good luck finding a party there, though.