Well here goes, the other day I was playing in Viridia with a freind of mine and sinow red dropped one of the agito models. It was in V. hard so I let him tell it even though he didnt want it. before he tekked it I looked at the attributes and say that it had 10 percent hit on it. anyway he tekked the item and wahen he gave it back there was no hit on it. He dosent know about the tekker giving +/- 10% on weps i figured but the weird part is the hit catagory is still on the weapon and set to 0, just mocking me. anyone else experience anything like this?

Old Man

Lol. Once got a -5% on hit. Funny as hell.

I have a Cross Scar with Hit % showing in its attributes...even tho it is 0%.

Yeah, I suppose that could look unusual.
    What I want to know is, does a percent that starts at 5 or 10 percent that is tekked to 0 percent still mark that area as having a percentage in it, in regards to adding percents with photon drops?

For example, let's say I get a Demolition Comet with 10% to A. Beast, and I take it to the tekker and it becomes 0% to A. Beast. Later, if I want to add percents to it, would I be able to add to Native, Machine, and Dark, completely disregarding A. Beast? That would be interesting to find out, although I would believe that the 0% would affect the types of percents that would be available for you to add to.

Meh.

My guess is the percentage still existing is either something like a half a percent, or a residual tag from tekking because that specific weapon that had a hit% capability when tekking.

The Tooth Fairy

You can add percents to any attribute except for hit, so even if you have 0% you can add percents, although only in 3 areas.
    The reason why you have hit shown is because either it initially had hit percents and you tekked it to 0, or while comparing, your weapon that is equipped has percents to hit, so equipping a weapon without hit just shows that attributes go down there.

Might as well have a look at this, it covers about everything you need to know about adding percents.