Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Since theres going to be a few n00b questions coming around in the next few weeks because of the release of episode three in Europe, n00bs just stick your questions here.

Let's get the ball rolling.

How do you get meseta?

When you win a battle and are presented with your cards, when choosing the packet, do the colour of the packets refer to anhything?

Slave To Sega

Ok ive got a quezzie...maybe a dumb one, I dunno

Whats this about changing language options to JP instead of default in Ep3?

I heard that it prevents FSOD or something...and does this apply with Ep 1+2?

Ive been gone a while and need a clue

Rare Hungry Tennis Player

I geuss this is a noob question for ep3: What is card modding? My friend was playing online last night and he had a spread needle which he found offline. His oppenent got mad and accused my friend of card modding. So I was just wondering what card modding is. It makes me mad to here of a cheating method in EP3. Duping made me so mad in EP1&2.

I guess "Card Modding" could be refering to one of two things:

1) Certain cards have had their statistics changed when you play online, because they were initiall too powerful, thus a "modified card"

2) A technique used to get any card you want. However said technique is VERY long, and difficult, which is why it's really not wide spread. I don't think anymore info is needed, but I doubt anyone would cheat to get a spread needle =P You get them plenty often after Clv 50 I find (i must have gotten 30 or so)

Fate binds us, destroys us.

On 2004-06-11 12:05, EsperJ wrote:
    Ok ive got a quezzie...maybe a dumb one, I dunno

Whats this about changing language options to JP instead of default in Ep3?

I heard that it prevents FSOD or something...and does this apply with Ep 1+2?

Ive been gone a while and need a clue

Switching to the Japanese language setting does not prevent server related FSODs but DOES prevent an exploited glitch in the 'English Sign and Language' code used by english importers to get english language to freeze up fellow english players with a word select glitch.

HOWEVER: There is a second E code that prevents the FSOD. Japanese makes it hard to read if you are english. And nowadays you can report such people with the FSODing code.

Playing Offline GC PSO :)

Aren't the majority of us (europeans who have just recieved the game) newbies and not n00bs, I say this as a newbie is someone new to the game whereas a n00b is an insult.

I stopped by the EU lobbies the other day to help some new EU players, but no one was there... I thought it was released?

All EU players have migrated to the US servers. lol. I've played with loads of my fellow EUers today for abou 14 hours. LOL.

I'm called Darkcloud in the game incase you see me.

Oh and I would still be playing now but I got fsod'd twice in the space of 10 mins. -_-

On 2004-06-12 14:05, Zebulan7 wrote:
    I stopped by the EU lobbies the other day to help some new EU players, but no one was there... I thought it was released?
    But you see the broadband and modem adaptors were not widely released here, but now there is a renewed interest in the because of PSO three and LAN gaming, perhaps they'll bring more out.

Does PSO 3 support LAN?

And another quick one, do you lose anything when you FSOD or switch off withoud disconnecting?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zimmk2vgc on 2004-06-13 03:31 ]</font>