Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's a question:
    How do I see all of the story? I've finished the Arkz story and then the Hunter story, after which I fought the final boss. However I did not get a 'final cutscene' or anything, and if the ending FMV constitutes an ending then I am pretty disappointed.

Also the 3 main characters for both sides have a cutscene before the boss battle but you can only choose the character you played with the most so does this mean I have to complete each story 3 times to watch all the cutscenes :/?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

That would be correct. So, a lot of playtime is needed to see all te cutscenes.

Thank you for clearing that Arislan.

From the guide:
    Only have to play the quests twice on each side to get the entire storyline. The final cutscene can be seen by losing the last battle and picking another of the main characters, but that's nitpicky

Excuse my ignorance, but could someone please explain the part regarding the final cutscene to me? I don't quite understand. Do I have to fail the last mission to see the final cutscene or is there another method? Failing a mission to get a cutscene sounds pretty odd.

I didn't get a final cutscene from finishing both stories and killing 'The Germ.'

So basically how do you get the final cutscene 'normally'?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gjl on 2004-07-01 03:58 ]</font>

You see these cutscenes right before the fight with Pollux/Castor, given you are one of the characters that gets a cutscene. Some of these are quite bland, but Endu's is great...
    *spoiler*

he meets his 'parents' Rico and Flowen.

Also, I hope they eventually make some plot-worthy quests. i mean we had great quests like SotH for the first game, but the best we've got in ep3 was kireek's comeback in Future Bullet. I'm not asking for art-heavy cutscenes, I just want more plot. I usderstand the post germ battle cannot exist unless its the very last thing as technicly the CARD technolgy should then be destroyed or inactive or something, but how about just some quests about character backstory, etc. Maybe and hopefully, ST have gotten all those pesky Game Magazines out of the way now.

I think the coolest quest would be one against old ep1&2 ppl for some really cool e-card like Delsaber (forgive me if his stats suck, idk his stats, i's just like to have a delsaber).

You can want a Delsaber all you like, but the card isn't in the game at all.

I don't like how much the original episodes and the intervening years are seemingly ignored in Ep3. Endu's ending when I read the script for it, in fact, seemed to contradict... Well, just about the entirety of Ep2 and most of Ep1. Retroactively re-writing the continuity is BAD, mkay?

ST should do some story quests with Ep3, but the style of the game doesn't really allow for it. You'd need a LOT of pre and post battle text to get anything even remotely resembling decent story. Anything heavily story for Ep3 they'd almost have to do in Ep1&2 as a quest there - See BSM. XP

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Well, I had begun to think that Bernie was Blitz, but then I found there were some other things to consider as well.

Creinu and Peko were part of the Black Paper group, was were raised by what is assumed to be Sue. But, here's another catch. Blitz was once teamed up with Creinu and Peko, and they did some missions together.

Now, this may not mean that Blitz was part of the Black Paper group, as it could have been after Crienu and Peko left that organization. It could also be that, if Bernie is Blitz, that Bernie was either pretending to be on either your side or Black Paper's side, or he was a spy for one of the organizations, or a double agent.

This, however, makes even less sense, since Relmitos (Nef Miyama), the one who trained Great Sword Zoke, doesn't seem to know much or talk much about Blitz (as far as I remember).

You see these cutscenes right before the fight with Pollux/Castor, given you are one of the characters that gets a cutscene. Some of these are quite bland, but Endu's is great...
    I know about those cutscenes, but the guides speak of another final cutscene before 'The Germ.' Or am I just deluded?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2015

The final cutscene can be seen by losing the last battle and picking another of the main characters, but that's nitpicky.
    There must be another way to view this cutscene, musn't there?

Huh... that's odd. How do you see them? Are their scripts up on the site? I'll go check, but that's ood as I've beaten the game many ways for cutscenes but never seen one at that point.

Hmm. This makes for an interesting read but...

When I completed the game, after Pollux died, the screen showed a really wierd picture of what looked like a sword with a strangely designed hilt embedded in a large purple... thing...

What the hell was that?

some words about endu. When Flowen and Rico died to form Endu and Germ it was after they had been freed from Dark Falz. When you slay Dark Falz and Olga Flow in episode one and two Flowen and Rico are not killed. After they are free Dark Falz begins to revive in both of their minds. Their only chance to extinguish Falz is for them to resonate their mind energy and create a huge explosion. The explosion should have killed Dark Falz but germ was left over.
    Endu is the polar opposite of germ and exists to destroy it.

On another note

in the Ep 1+2 quest retired hunter the man knows flowen. You can tell because when he is about to die he says part of flowen's name