Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Well if anyone remembers far back enough, ST much asked the players themselves which cards needed to be changed back in early Febuary. After about a week or two, people sent in their suggestions on which cards could be changed for the better, as well as to power down some of the more powerful cards.

Well, ST's up to it again. From my lackluster translation abilities, it seems that until July 22nd, you can send an e-mail to submit your choices. More info on how to submit is at this link:

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso3/frcardrevo.html

And for those here wanting to send suggestions, please check this old topic for information. And for the love of god, don't post in said thread, but rather this one. Thank you.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...290&forum=18&4

Anyways, here's to hoping that some interesting changes will be on the horizon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Nisshoku- on 2004-07-17 14:55 ]</font>
    I'm still around.

Communist
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Ummm... that page is in Japanese, so I (and probobly many other members) can't read it. Could you please explain (in English) how to submit change suggestions?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixphire on 2004-07-17 14:14 ]</font>

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Pretty easy, click either the left button to vote for 5 cards to raise, or the left button for 5 cards to lower.

You may only cast a vote once, so, you can't vote for 5 to raise AND 5 to lower.

The names of the cards MUST be in Japanese (Well, the instructions say to make 100% sure the correct card name is entered, and given that the page is in Japanese only, it follows that the cards must be in Japanese.)

Hope I translated it correctly:

Strenght up:
    1 Orland
    2 Morfos
    3 Dark Gunner
    4 Viviana
    5 Passions

Strenght down:
    1 Justy23ST
    2 Pouilly Slime
    3 Genbu Shield
    4 Power Maser
    5 Akiko's Frying Pan/Wok(?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: YujiNaka on 2004-07-18 06:50 ]</font>

Well don't get me completely wrong here, but I think the list on that page were some of ST's chosen changes to those cards in the last referendum in Febuary.

At the very least, those cards were what ST had put up in the last referendum, as I did a little delving in past news posts here...

I could be wrong, but I think ST's now giving us the choice of which cards to strengthen or weaken. Then again, I was only able to determine these things by using Babelfish...
    I'm still around.

Communist
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

The problem is some cards could be both strengthened AND weakend. Take Power Maser and Akiko's Wok for example. They got more cost but more HP. They're a little uneven between strength and weakness, but my idea for Pofuilly Slime (Cost>5 HP>10 AP>4 TP>4) is a bit more subtle.

P.S. Is there any way to type Japanese characters with a traditional keyboard, or would it work to use Japanese words made with the same characters that are used in English (forgot what it's called)?

Those were the strengthened and weakened cards from the last card revolution, nothing to do with this one.

And yes, you can type in JP characters. Go check the PSOBB Support thread in Ep 1 and 2 General for how to install the IME.

So, the email subject should be jyakutai kibou?
    Hiragana, katakana, or kanji?

hiragana or kanji, either works. Kanji will make you seem more adult, but getting the kanji wrong also makes you look stupid, so hiragana may be easier.

Ah, yes. Thank you. I'm surprised I even asked that question, since it was more of a question between hiragana and katakana, but I blanked and seemed to have forgotten that "jyakutai kibou" doesn't seem like something that would be in katakana

Thanks again.